- 1 HoMedics NMS-600 Back and Shoulder Percussion Massager with Heat Reviews
- 2 What I Love About HoMedics NMS-600 Back and Shoulder Percussion Massager
- 3 Cons
- 4 Now you might want to know why I bought this HoMedics NMS-600 Back and Shoulder massager machine?
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
This Homedics NMS-600 Back and Shoulder Percussion Massager with Heat is a cool massager. I have bought a second one for my office. It’s like a deep tissue massager device for your neck and back.
People those who get migraines like me, it’s a huge help for them. You can use it when working or typing on a Computer at the same time. The heating element of this massage device is amazing as well.
This lovely Homedics NMS-600 Back and Shoulder Percussion Massager with Heat consist of three different massage settings your shoulders, the lower back & the upper back are the three different massage settings.
The producer & the designer targeted this three spot for your back pain relief. The design is so cool that you can comfortably use it around your back, neck, shoulders and much more you like.
This cool massager offers flexible straps. With the help of the straps, you can target any areas where you feel hard to reach.
HoMedics NMS-600 Back and Shoulder Percussion Massager with Heat Reviews
About the product
This powerful Homedics NMS-600 Back and Shoulder Percussion Massager with Heat has an intensity level. This level can go up to 720 pulses within a minute. That indicates that this product is so much powerful than any other massager.
This item offered a preferably reasonable price. The excellent size of the massager makes sure your requirement for shoulder & back pain relief.
Exception: As per its intensity pressure reviewers sometimes think that it might not for the day to day purpose. Noted that, in those suffering days they talk wildly in lieu of the achievement of success of the massager.
This product HoMedics NMS-600 Back and Shoulder Percussion Massager with Heat works quite good to loosen my whole back and shoulders. It cannot properly reach my neck that’s why I usually position it with a chair and lean back to keep it in place and reach in my neck instead of holding the straps.
- Homedics percussion massager is specifically designed to comfort muscles,
- This massager calms down the tensed muscles with the powerful hitting action.
- It has 1 standard plus 3 massage modes,
- Soothing heat of this Homedics massager relaxes tight muscles
- Flexible straps of this device massage hard to reach tensed areas
- Adjustable intensity is up to 720 pulses in a minute
- It massages three ways: upper back, shoulders, lower back
What I Love About HoMedics NMS-600 Back and Shoulder Percussion Massager
- Vibration massage helps to invigorate and melt away tension
- This awesome massage device has a soothing heat function for added relaxation and comfort
- Convenient integrated controls which let you choose the combinations of vibration, Shiatsu, and heated massage
- The comfort flex handles to facilitate the massage intensity
- HoMedics NMS-600 Back and Shoulder massager may not properly reach your neck
- The left and right percussion mechanism of this massager is too far
- This electric massager machine heats up even if the heat function is not turned on
- It may not hit the right spots.
- Be careful, it could potentially create a fire hazard.
- HoMedics NMS-600 massager is also quite loud on high intensity
- The loud sound of this massage device might irritate others
- The device can be a bit heavy for some people.
Now you might want to know why I bought this HoMedics NMS-600 Back and Shoulder massager machine?
Well, I chose this massager machine over other similar machines because this one has a two-year warranty where most other ones only have one year. As this massage device is offering an additional extended warranty, this makes this massage device a great deal.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Question: Is this a chargeable massage device? Does it need to plug in to use?
Answer: Yes. It needs to plug in to use.
- Question: Does this work on 220-240 voltage also outside the US
Answer: No, this product is made for a 120-volt household electrical outlet.