- 1 Top 8 Exercise to Lose Weight Fast at Home (Without Equipment)
- 2 Best Freehand Exercises
- 3 Before free hand exercise some basic things that you should know
- 4 Top 8 Exercises to lose weight fast at home (without equipment)
- 5 Conclusion:
You don’t need a gym membership to do intense workouts.
No gym equipment required-just use your body weight and get great workout without any gym equipment.
Start burning fat today right away, build your muscle and get awesome workouts by following our “8 Best Exercises To Lose Weight Fast At Home Without Equipment.”
There are also simple ways to stay fit if going to a crowded gym with fitness equipment hoarders makes you cringe.
Exercises to lose weight fast at home without equipment article is for those people who are not quite fond of the idea of getting inside a gym and don’t want to do machine workouts.
We have chosen a list of exercises that you can do easily at home without equipment.
Have a quick look—
Top 8 Exercise to Lose Weight Fast at Home (Without Equipment)
2. Skipping Exercise
4. Back dips
For best fitness result here we have given some freehand exercise tips for you. We hope it will help you a lot.
Where free-weight or machine exercises are inaccessible freehand exercises help to keep the body fit.
Freehand exercises are those exercises that are done without weights or machines which can be done at park or home.
To build your muscular and cardiovascular strength rather than moving weight plates, freehand exercises use your body weight as the resistance.
You can do this exercise outside the gym without the help of any equipment. Some exercises require props you can find at the park or in your home.
Before free hand exercise some basic things that you should know
- Food choices– how you fuel your body—are more important than your workout choices. So, healthy eating habits are very important than your workout routine.
- Proper rest – It is the key to reset physically and mentally. So you have to make sure one full day rest at least.
- Give your 100% – You have to push yourself in every exercise you do and give it 100% the full time.
- Enjoy your exercise – You should find an exercise that you enjoy. An exercise that makes you happy is really vital to lose weight and get your fitness mojo back.
Here are the 8 workouts that will help you to lose weight soon.
Top 8 Exercises to lose weight fast at home (without equipment)
1. Squats (knee bends):
Stand tall with your feet shoulder-width apart and lower your hips (almost like you’re sitting in a chair).
As you bend your knees, your thighs will be parallel with the floor.
Your knees should be beyond your toes and your chest up and look straight ahead. Stand back up to start position and repeat.
You can do these 6 fabulous new ways squats which will work your butt muscles better than any amount of cardio! You should not do the same type of squats every time you workout.
One of the best free hand exercises to lose weight for both women and men.
It is easy and simple to do. It is one of the best solutions to how to lose weight.
Take your jump rope and jump for 40 seconds. For the first 30 seconds you have to do normal jumps and then go to a hard one.
By the end of this session, you will be hot enough to sweat. While jumping always keep your back and knees in a straight line.
This wonderful 5-minute fat burning exercise will give you the best outcome.
You must try it. This exercise is best to do in the morning on a bare stomach. An hour before this exercise one glasses of water will facilitate you to flush the toxins out.
This is an exercise which will help you lose weight fast and get back the fitness mojo. You can take this jump rope for skipping exercise.
This exercise is excellent for the chest and triceps. Place hands shoulder-width apart. Keep the body perfectly aligned.
Lower your body to the floor, allowing your chest to touch the floor. Push steadily, like a piston.
Do it as many times as you can. If you find it difficult to do half push-ups touching your knees on the floor. And that works.
Push-ups move uses multiple muscle groups for maximum growth and strengthens the shoulder joints.
4. Back dips :
Usually, back dips are done on a dip bar, with the exerciser’s hands supporting his or her entire body weight. You can do it without any equipment like the above picture.
For better result, weights can be added by use of a dip belt, weighted vest. Dumbbell may also be held between the knees or ankles.
Back dips on the best weight bench 2018 holding the hand back is the best back dips example.
- Basically back dips is performed on a bench and a footstool.
- First, you have to place a bench behind yourself and rest on it with your hands. Place your legs straight out in front of you. You may also place them at an elevated level as shown above.
- Then Slowly bend your elbows keeping the rest of your body straight. Be sure to keep your elbows back and close together. ‘Dip’ down until you feel a stretch in the triceps.
- After that slowly extend your arms raising your body back up. Pause and contract your triceps muscles at the top. Then you have to pause and repeat the movement.
A pull-up is an upper body compound pulling exercise in order to develop the upper body.
Although it can be performed with any grip. But to use a pull-up/ chin-up bar is best to do pull-ups and that will give you more result as there are many grip position.
A pull up bar is one of the best home gym equipment. You can develop your upper body fast and it also burns lost calories which will also help to lose weight fast as well.
Pull-up is the kind of exercise that takes control of your body in your own hands. At the time of doing pull-up/ chin-up then ultimately you lifting your own body weight every time you pull yourself up, using nothing but your arms.
This exercise transforms your upper body into something really special.
Every time you do a pull-up it’s a literal cliffhanger moment.
The upper body strength and control is the ability to pull your entire body weight up and then do it again and again.
Running is a kind of cardiovascular training which strengthens the lungs and heart.
This is one of the best free hand exercises which simultaneously burn calories and toning leg muscles.
With intervals, alternate back and forth between high and low intensity. Then run fast for the better result.
Running is the kind of cardio. Even running for10 minutes reduces drastically the risk of dying from cardiovascular disease. It also reduces stress and improves blood circulation.
Regular runners have less chance of dying from heart sickness than never – runners.
If you feel stressed go for a run you will definitely feel better. It has so many mental health benefits. They are given below.
Some Health Benefits of Running
- Running sharpens your memory
- It decreases the symptoms of depression
- It also Improves your learning abilities
- Running protects the brain from aging
- This exercise also alleviates anxiety
- Running helps you sleep better than before
- Creativity also increases through running
- This exercise decreases cravings for unhealthy foods and substances
- Running also helps the brain heal from substance abuse as well.
- It also helps to boosts self-esteem
In an hour, swimming can burn over 700 calories. It works on all of your key muscle groups.
Swimming is a kind of workout that can be done without a sweat.
Those who don’t like sweat while doing exercise swimming is the best option for them. In swimming heart gets a great workout keeping you cool.
This exercise is fun and helps to feel relax. Swimming is better in warm water; it has a good effect on painful muscles and joints.
Yoga is also one of the best free hand exercises but yoga alone isn’t a great workout for weight loss.
Yoga helps you to build strength, increase flexibility and it also helps to focus and relax your mind.
For warm up first sit cross-legged on the floor, back straight and hands relaxed in your lap.
Then close your eyes and breathe deeply and evenly through your nose for two minutes.
After that slowly bend your torso from side to side for 15 breaths and exhale to each side. You can buy a yoga mat to perform yoga better.
There are many types of yoga but what I love to do is aerial yoga. But for this aerial yoga, you might need a best aerial yoga swing.
So these are the few Best exercises to lose weight fast at home without equipment. But if you want to get the help of some simple equipment you do so.
Some equipment is really helpful but what I said earlier you can do this exercise without the help of any equipment.
So Just buckle up now and start your amazing weight loss journey with these simple exercises. Share your experience in the comment below.