Best Inversion Tables 2018-2019! Over twenty-five years ago, I first saw the inversion table in action. The first Inversion Tables were expensive and clunky, but today’s tables are inexpensive, lightweight, and extremely user-friendly.
This Spinal decompression table will not work for everyone. But if you’re looking for a drug-free non-invasive way to treat lower back pain then you should get one.
An inversion table is the most popular alternative back pain treatments available today. It helps to keep the Spinal Discs stretched out and hydrated to make the spine healthy.
After doing many research we are sure that Spinal decompression therapy with the best inversion table really works for back and neck pain relief.
A study has shown that your brain works 7% faster and 14% more accurate when you’re hanging upside down. It also increases height for sure. You just need to choose the right inversion table according to your needs.
We recommend the Teeter EP-960 LTD Inversion Table as the best inversion table for back pain relief.
10 Best Inversion Tables Reviews in 2018:
Choosing the top and excellent inversion table mostly depends on what you desire. Considering the below inversion table reviews you can easily buy the best inversion table to hang your body and get your quick result.
Here are the reviews of the top 10 highest quality and safest inversion tables in the market.
1. Teeter EP-960 LTD Inversion Table – Best for back pain relief
Our first choice is the Teeter EP-960. This inversion table helps to take care of the degenerative discs, sciatica, tight muscles, spinal stenosis, and backache.
For large grip surface and more stretching variations, this inversion table offers the patented Max Handles.
Furthermore, the stretch handholds will give you more looseness options. It will also free up the ligaments and relieve the back pain. The design of the handles allows room for smooth as well as rhythmic fluctuation.
For more safety, this Spinal decompression therapy table is using the EX-Reach mechanism.
In order to eliminate the need to bend and secure the ankles, this machine features the triple lock with the extended handle. Foot platform can be adjustable according to the dimension of your feet.
The bed flexes with smooth surfaces feature will facilitate you to get a flawless body slide which will assist you to optimize the spinal pain relief. This teeter hang ups inversion table offers four height options and the lumber bridge and neck arch by which you can enjoy steady pressure-point abatement for your spinal ache.
- Easy to fold.
- Easy to store.
- Works for lower lumbar.
- Simple and Easy to put together.
- Easy to carry around for its lightweight design.
- Best inversion table for lower back pain
- If you’re around 6 feet tall then this tool will not be ideal for you.
2. IRONMAN Gravity-4000 Inversion Table – Best For over 6-foot tall people
Ironman 4000 is our 2nd best inversion table. This Spinal decompression table is clearly for the fitness lovers. And you can get it under $200.
One customer said that this Ironman gravity upside down table is a life changer. It features with good ankle support and it can hold up to 350 pounds.
This Ironman inversion table has molded ankle cushions. It also has a tubular steel frame with a memory-foam backrest in order to reduce anxiety and increase blood circulation. You can happily use it even though you have a big body.
If you’re over 6 foot tall then this inversion table will be good for you. It is also good for lower back pain relief.
- Robust instrument.
- Long-lasting materials and design.
- Can be used by aged people.
- Quite affordable than other machines.
- Accommodates more weight.
- Best inversion table under $200
You may require to replace the carabineer.
3. Innova ITX-9600 Inversion Table – Best Heavy Duty Inversion Table
The best feature of this inversion table is five overturn angles to look after your ache. This upside down table is the most convenient for lower spinal ache abatement.
You will definitely be in love with this best inversion table 2018 for the extra broad and long on board spinal support. It is effectively padded to offer you the most comfort that is necessary to reduce ache.
It comes with the latest pin that makes it simple to adjust to varying degrees. By just twisting the pin according to your favorite recline position, you’re ready to go. This pin guarantees your protection and comfort whenever you make use of the table.
The Innova ITX9600 therapy inverted chair is made up of the heavy steel tubing that can hold up to 300 pounds. It also has soft foam handlebars with thick foam rollers in order to invert it and take it back to upright position instantly.
- Easy to fold and store.
- Adjustable headrest pad with comfortable and large padded backrest.
- Simple and Easy to put together.
- Easy to carry around with its lightweight design.
- Best inversion table under $100
- If you’re around 6 feet tall then this tool will not be ideal for you.
4. Teeter Inversion Table EP-560 – Best for Quality with reasonable price
This best teeter hang ups inversion table 2018 is designed to take care of your lower spinal pain.
If you wish for the same benefits as the Teeter inversion table that reviewed earlier without spending as much then this is the excellent choice to get.
Customer loves it too! It is another top-rated back exercise tool for back pain relief. You can easily and safely adjust this inverted chair through fast rotational and adjust-ability control.
The Teeter EP-560 is easy to set up. At first, set it up according to your height then keep your ankles in place then recline and relax. There are five steps and that will take about 15 minutes to start getting the benefits of inversion therapy.
For better result, you may need a gravity boot to make your work out a lot easier and safe. Gravity boots act as an ankle supports. This nifty tool is turning into very popular inversion tool for workout needs.
These gravity boots allow you to dangle your physique upside down as you soak in the benefits of inversion therapy.
This inversion table is an easy and simple instrument for the back exercise. The handlebars will give you much better control over your rotation with fewer efforts. These unique handles offer the best support and safety you need at the time of using this EP-560. [Read More]
- UL safety certified.
- High-grade materials for durability.
- FDA approved.
- Allows use of different accessories.
- Patented track-style.
- Some users feel that the handles need little modification.
5. Innova ITM4800 Advanced Table – Best for Advanced Heat and Massage Therapeutic
Innovas ITM4800 is one of the best-inversing exercise equipment. This inversion table is well known for its advanced features.
Unlike other devices, it allows you to experience a unique therapeutic session. The lumbar fill can be adjusted easily so that you can fully control the heat setting and massage.
There are also a variety of modes that you can control automatically or manually. Its therapeutic massage function with isolated heat and vibration significantly increases the comfort of the users.
This Best inversion table 2018 comes with easy positioning. With its molded handlebar and foam, it can easily turn and return to a vertical position.
The Innova ITM4800 Reverse Therapy Table is packed with features that maximize comfort and ease-of-use. It is a must for patients looking for an inversion table equipped with an advanced heating and massage system.
- Optimum comfort and convenience.
- Its therapeutic massage functionwith isolated heat and vibration feature will significantly increase the comfort level
- Easy positioning.
- Easy to do inverted workouts
- Certainly, remove lower back pain
- Position angle: The Innova ITM4800 infusion therapy table cannot be rotated 180 degrees. Its robust design and advanced features make it indispensable for people undergoing therapy.
6. Ironman iControl 400 Disk Brake – Best For Unparalleled Comfort :
The Ironman iControl400 Disk Brake System upside down table convinces its customers with its robust design and innovative features.
It offers unprecedented comfort through head and back support.
The padding is not too rigid or too soft that offer great comfort even during extreme training sessions or therapy.
In addition, the pads are designed to protect the ankles from tension. Its 1.5-inch steel construction was created to provide greater safety and stability.
With a sturdy steel frame and padded backrest, this Ironman iControl 400 disc braking system is just outstanding, especially for its comfort and support. It is not as cheap as the other inversion table brands, but certainly worth every penny because it is made of top quality materials and made for eternity.
- Easy to store. IControl 400 can be folded for easy storage.
- It provides greater safety and stability during when inverted.
- Comfort and practicality. His back padded 1.5 inches wide.
- Weight capacity. The weight capacity of the iControl 400 is slightly lower than average, but it can also accommodate medium and large users.
7. IronMan IFT 4000 Infrared – Best Infrared Therapy Inversion Table :
The unique function of IronMan IFT4000 helps to relax the muscles while decompressing the spine.
The heat releases the tension, which in turn improves the effectiveness of inversion therapy. This is another reason why you come to this inversion table and regenerate your spine.
This best upside down table is really easy to assemble. With the help of a user guide and the tools included in this model, you will not have any problems with assembly.
With its unique FIR carbon fiber function, there’s no doubt that IronMan FT 4000 is the best in its class. This function optimally relaxes tense muscles and stabilizes blood flow, increase height and relieving pain especially back pain.
- Easy to assemble with the help of a user guide and the tools included in this best inversion table 2018.
- Full 180-degree inversion. It also contains 3 starting positions.
- FIR heat technology function.
- Heavy and uses a lot of space. While it can be folded on both sides, the FT 4000 is larger and heavier than other conversion tables.
8. Health Mark Pro Max – Most Flexible Inversion Table :
Another popular inversion table brand on the market is the Health Mark Pro Max. In addition to traditional facial positions.
This upside down table also allows reverse positions for maximum flexibility and can be used for reverse massage.
Furthermore, it has a padded surface that offers the highest level of comfort. Its heavy steel structure supports a weight of 600 pounds and can accommodate heights from 4 feet to 6 feet.
Not only you can alleviate back pain, but also with your various inverted positions, you can train your stomach, shoulders, and neck. Its high-quality steel construction can withstand an enormous 600-pound capacity, making it one of the best inversion table models ever.
With its wide range of angle controls and height adjustments, the Mark Mark Pro-health inversion table is certainly one of the most flexible inversion tables available in the market.
- The extra large oval tubular steel frame that can carry up to 325 pounds
- Provides ten different inverted angles for total control
- Padded headrest and expandable headrest for more functionality and comfort.
- Multiple inverted angles. It provides you with ten pre-set inverted angles so you can fully control your exercises.
- Extra large construction. The machine is designed to be wide for more comfort.
- Not folding. One disadvantage of the Max Mark Mark Health table is that it is not folded for archiving. However, it has wheels that help you move more easily.
9. Ironman ATIS 4000 – Most Customizable Inversion Table
Do you want enough space to do more aerobic inversion exercises? Then, Ironman’s ATIS4000 inversion table may be the best option for you.
With its extra wide oval tube structure, you have enough space to move and stretch. At the same time, it offers you total support and comfort.
This top inversion table is durable and was built with a padded and ventilated design to provide comfort during the sessions. With the Ironman ATIS 4000 inversion table, you can completely control your therapy sessions.
This inversion machine is definitely one of the most customizable equipment on the market. Its ten upside-down angles give you total control over your body, positions, and movements.
- Robust quality and construction. The Health Mark Pro Max inversion table is built with a heavy steel tube structure that can hold up to 600 lbs.
- Offers maximum flexibility. This upside down equipmentallows you more flexibility.
- Deployable: The only drawback of Ironman ATIS 4000 is that it is not foldable, so storage can be a problem.
10. Health Mark IV 18600 Pro -Best For Sitting Position
For Best Sitting Position Health Mark IV 18600 Pro version is a perfect choice.
This inverted exercise equipment allows you to sit upside down easily and safely. Again it is also easier to get in and out of this table.
It has an adjustable strap and has a maximum inversion angle of 70 degrees.
In addition, it can carry up to 300 pounds of weight and a height of up to 6 feet. Health Mare IV 18600 also provides optimal support for the lumbar spine.
The padded design of the Health Mark IV 18600 Inversion Chairs, with its adjustable straps and handlebars, offers more safety, comfort, and support.
With its 300-pound weight support and flexible angle options, you’ll surely be able to get your traits.
- Sturdy and solid construction. Its sturdy steel structure can carry up to 300 pounds and has a powder-coated surface.
- Ergonomic seat design. You can perform seated inversion exercises. Furthermore, the machine’s high and low requires no effort.
- Adjustable straps for safety.
- Inversion: Unlike other inversion tables, the overall inverted angle of the health sign IV 18600 Pro of 70 degrees is minimal compared to the maximum of 90 degrees.
- Eliminates Back Pain.
- Increase height
- Alleviate intersection stress.
- Boost up Blood flow.
- Improve the supply of nutrients.
- Trim down spinal cord strain.
Tips: Before thinking about inversion therapy human beings are adviced to seek advice from a physician, who have preceding physical limitation like a cervical vertebra, hypertension, thrombosis, excessive adiposity, inception, or retinal detachment, etc.
Best Inversion Table Buyer’s Guide
Best inversion tables should be durable, sturdy, and safe which will last for years without any hassles.
Buying a cheap inversion table from an unknown brand is a huge mistake and a very serious health hazard. So before purchasing any inversion table consider these important factors carefully.
Getting inverted in a low-quality inversion table can be very uncomfortable. We know it is one of the best pain relief method that you can find but if the inversion equipment is not good then you may have to sacrifice the entire experience in a short time.
2. The ankle lock system
The ankle lock system is also an important factor to consider in an inversion table, For example, the Teeter EP-960s ankle closure system with triple closure provides great security and support for the ankle and reduces most of the pressure while reversing.
3. Security and durability:
The best inversion tables are robust, durable and safe, and last for years without any problem. Buying an inversion equipment from an unknown brand, just to save $ 50, is a big mistake and a serious health risk.
There are areas in your life where it makes sense to save money. But this is not the case when it comes to your health or your safety. Your gravity table should support your weight and hold it easily while hanging upside down.
When it comes to the health issue, the price should not be a problem. As I said, an inferior and lower quality inversion table can do more damage.
If a company carries out cost reduction measures during the production of the product, these measures will certainly affect the structural integrity of the product and safety.
The best and safest inversion equipment on the market should never be determined by the lowest price or the heaviest weight. In addition, a low-quality inversion equipment will collapse quickly and will make it a bad investment.
5. Ease of use:
Nobody wants to spend 3-4 hours putting together a new inversion equipment with terrible instructions. So, It is very important to find an inversion table that allows easy installation and configuration.
For example, the Teeter EP-960 takes about 13 minutes for installation. It is easy to start your inversion exercise with this upside down table. Just sit on the table, adjust the handles to your liking, set the ankle blocks and start the inversion process – very simple.
11 Benefits of Best Inversion Table 2018 – 2019
“Best inversion table 2018” for lower back pain relief is a great home gym equipment. There are many reasons to create an inversion table. And it has become the part of your fitness tools. Let’s have a look at important advantages.
1. Relief Joint Pressure
An important reason why people buy this inversion table is it helps to improve joint pressure quickly.
2. Keep Your Discs Hydrated
While your body stays in inverted position, space appears between your discs. Then the absorption of soft tissues gets into the discs. This action enhances the nutrients into the disc and that leads to improved flexibility.
3. Improves Circulation
The blood flows of a body in one way – against gravity. This gadget improves the process, as overturn machine helps you to hang upside down. When you are in hanging position your organs get decongestant and that improves circulation.
4. Develops the Lymph System
While hanging in the inverted position the lymphatic system eliminates a major quantity of waste. The lymph system carries waste in one direction like the blood.
5. Helps to maintain and increase Height
On average a person’s body shrinks up to ¾ of an inch each day due to compression from gravity.
This inversion bed will decrease the intensity of this type of loss by functioning against this process and helps to increase height safely.
6. Increases Flexibly
An inversion machine helps to stretch stiff joints and important muscles which increase flexibility.
7. Easier Breathing
Your diagram will become stronger as you hang your body into a ‘best inversion table 2018’. As that time you will require less effort to take breaths.
That also encourages taking deeper breaths then more air will arrive at the lower part of lungs. Your body parts will obtain more oxygen including important organs like the brain.
8. Relives Nerve Pain
You can also lessen the contraction of your muscles in the lumbar area and press against sciatic nerve with this inversion bed.
9. Strengthens the Ligaments
Hanging the body upside down with this inversion equipment will enhance the collagen in ligaments.
10. Develops the Quality of Sleep
Hanging your body in an upside down with this best-inverted chair for lower back pain will make muscles relaxed. A study shows that inverting the body upside down will definitely help you fall asleep quicker and develop the quality of sleep.
11. Improves the Immune System
A good lymphatic system improves the performance of the immune system. Research has shown that those who exercise with upside down tables get ill less often.