- 1 Top 10 Best Inversion Table 2019 Reviews
- 1.1 1. Teeter EP-960 LTD Inversion Table
- 1.2 2. IRONMAN Gravity-4000 Inversion Table
- 1.3 3. Innova ITX-9600 Inversion Table
- 1.4 4. Teeter Inversion Table EP-560
- 1.5 5. Innova ITM4800 Advanced Table
- 1.6 6. Ironman iControl 400 Disk Brake
- 1.7 7. IronMan IFT 4000 Infrared
- 1.8 8. Health Mark Pro Max
- 1.9 9. Ironman ATIS 4000 Inversion Table
- 1.10 10. Health Mark IV 18600 Pro
- 2 Best Inversion Table Buyer’s Guide
- 3 11 Benefits of Best Inversion Tables
- 3.1 1. Relief Joint Pressure
- 3.2 2. Keep Your Discs Hydrated
- 3.3 3. Improves Circulation
- 3.4 4. Develops the Lymph System
- 3.5 5. Helps to maintain and increase Height
- 3.6 6. Increases Flexibly
- 3.7 7. Easier Breathing
- 3.8 8. Relives Nerve Pain
- 3.9 9. Strengthens the Ligaments
- 3.10 10. Develops the Quality of Sleep
- 3.11 11. Improves the Immune System
If you’re looking for a drug-free non-invasive way to treat lower back pain then you should get a “Best Inversion Table”.
An F is the most popular alternative back pain treatments available today.
It helps to keep the Spinal Discs stretched out and hydrated to make the spine healthy.
After many research, we are sure that Spinal decompression therapy with the best inversion table really works for back and neck pain relief.
A study has shown that your brain will also work 7% faster and 14% more accurate when you are using this inversion equipment. It also increases height for sure. You just need to choose the best inversion table.
“We suggest you to check our inversion table buyer’s guide below, so that you can make a good decision before making a purchase”.
We recommend the Teeter EP-960 LTD as the best inversion table brand for 2019.
|Top 10 Inversion Tables||Weight Capacity||Product Dimensions||Best For||Current Price|
|1. Teeter EP-960 LTD Inversion Table||300 lb||84 x 29 x 86 inches||Best inversion table for lower back pain relief|
|2.IRONMAN Gravity-4000 Inversion Table||350 lb||49 x 26 x 65 inches||Best for tall person over 6 feet.|
|3. Innova ITX-9600 Inversion Table||350 lb||46 x 28 x 63 inches||Heavy duty table & extra board spinal support.|
|4. Teeter Inversion Table EP-560||300 lb||48.5 x 30 x 8.9 inches||Reasonably priced inversion table|
|5.Innova ITM4800 Advanced Table||300 lb||46 x 28 x 63 inches||Best For Advance Features|
|6. Ironman iControl 400||350 lb||49 x 32 x 57 inches||Robust design and innovative features.|
|7. IronMan IFT 4000 Infrared||350 lb||51 x 29 x 9 inches||Best Infrared Therapy Inversion Table|
|8. Health Mark Pro Max||600 lb||28 x 58 x 45 inches||Enormous 600-pound capacity|
|9. Ironman ATIS 4000||320 lb||58 x 35 x 62 inches||Extra wide oval tube structure|
|10. Health Mark IV 18600 Pro||300 lb||52 x 28 x 61 inches||Best For Sitting Position|
Top 10 Best Inversion Table 2019 Reviews
Here are the reviews of the top 10 highest quality and safest inversion table in the market.
Our first choice is the Teeter EP-960. For large grip surface and more stretching variations, this Teeter inversion table offers the patented Max Handles.
Furthermore, the stretch handholds will give you more looseness options. It will also free up the ligaments and relieve the back pain.
The handle’s design of this teeter inversion table allows room for smooth as well as rhythmic fluctuation. For more safety, this inversion table is using the EX-Reach mechanism.
In order to eliminate the need to bend and secure the ankles, this machine features the triple lock with the extended handle.
Foot platform can be adjustable according to the dimension of your feet. The bed flexes with smooth surfaces feature will facilitate you to get a flawless body slide which will assist you to optimize the spinal pain relief.
This teeter hang ups inversion table offers four height options and the lumber bridge and neck arch by which you can enjoy steady pressure-point abatement for your spinal ache.
This best teeter inversion table also helps to take care of the degenerative discs, sciatica, tight muscles, spinal stenosis, and backache.
- Easy to fold.
- Easy to store.
- Works for lower lumbar.
- Simple and Easy to put together.
- Easy to carry around for its lightweight design.
- If you’re around 6 feet tall then this tool will not be ideal for you.
Ironman 4000 is the best inversion table for a tall person. 6-foot tall people can easily get inverted with this table.
This inversion table is clearly for fitness lovers. And you can get it under $200.
One customer said that this Ironman gravity-4000 inversion table is a life changer. It features with good ankle support and it can hold up to 350 pounds.
It has molded ankle cushions and a tubular steel frame with a memory-foam backrest through which you can easily reduce anxiety and increase blood circulation.
You can use it comfortably even though you have a big body. If you’re over 6 foot tall and suffering from back pain then this inversion table will be best for you.
- Robust instrument.
- Long-lasting materials and design.
- Can be used by aged people.
- Quite affordable than other machines.
- Accommodates more weight.
- Best inversion table under $200
You may require to replace the carabineer.
The best feature of this inversion table is five overturn angles to look after your back pain. You will definitely be in love with this best rated inversion table.
It offers extra broad and long on board spinal support. It is effectively padded to offer you the most comfort that is necessary to reduce ache.
It comes with the latest pin that makes it simple to adjust to varying degrees. By just twisting the pin according to your favorite recline position, you’re ready to go.
This pin guarantees your protection and comfort whenever you make use of the table. The Innova ITX9600 therapy inverted chair is made up of the heavy steel tubing that can hold up to 300 pounds.
It also has soft foam handlebars with thick foam rollers in order to invert it and take it back to an upright position instantly.
- Easy to fold and store.
- Adjustable headrest pad with comfortable and large padded backrest.
- Simple and Easy to put together.
- Easy to carry around with its lightweight design.
- Best home inversion table under $100
- If you’re around 6 feet tall then this tool will not be ideal for you.
This best teeter inversion table is designed to take care of your lower back pain.
If you wish for the same benefits as the Teeter inversion table EP-960 that reviewed earlier without spending as much then this is the excellent choice to get.
Customer loves it too! It is another top-rated back exercise tool for back pain relief. You can easily and safely adjust this inverted chair through fast rotational and adjust-ability control.
The Teeter EP-560 is easy to set up. At first, set it up according to your height then keep your ankles in place then recline and relax.
There are five steps and that will take about 15 minutes to start getting the benefits of inversion therapy. This best teeter hang ups inversion table is an easy and simple instrument for the back exercise.
The handlebars will give you much better control over your rotation with fewer efforts. These unique handles offer the best support and safety you need at the time of using this EP-560.
- UL safety certified.
- High-grade materials for durability.
- FDA approved.
- Allows use of different accessories.
- Patented track-style.
- Some users feel that the handles need little modification.
Innovas ITM4800 is designed with advanced features like heat and massage.
Unlike other devices, it allows you to experience a unique therapeutic session. The lumbar fill can be adjusted easily so that you can fully control the heat setting and massage.
There are also a variety of modes that you can control automatically or manually. Its therapeutic massage function with isolated heat and vibration significantly increases the comfort of the users.
This Best rated inversion table comes with easy positioning. With its molded handlebar and foam, it can easily turn and return to a vertical position.
The Innova ITM4800 Reverse Therapy Table is packed with features that maximize comfort and ease-of-use. It is a must for patients looking for an inversion table equipped with an advanced heating and massage system.
- Optimum comfort and convenience.
- Its therapeutic massage function with isolated heat and vibration feature will significantly increase the comfort level
- Best inversion table with heat and massage
- Easy positioning.
- Easy to do inverted workouts
- Certainly, remove lower back pain
- Position angle: The Innova ITM4800 infusion therapy table cannot be rotated 180 degrees. Its robust design and advanced features make it indispensable for people undergoing therapy.
The Ironman iControl400 Disk Brake System Inversion table convinces its customers with its robust design and innovative features.
It offers unprecedented comfort through head and back support. The padding is not too rigid or too soft that offer great comfort even during extreme training sessions or therapy.
In addition, the pads are designed to protect the ankles from tension. Its 1.5-inch steel construction was created to provide greater safety and stability.
With a sturdy steel frame and padded backrest, this Ironman iControl 400 disc braking system is just outstanding, especially for its comfort and support. It is not as cheap as the other inversion table brands, but certainly worth every penny because it is made of top quality materials and made for eternity.
- Easy to store. IControl 400 can be folded for easy storage.
- It provides greater safety and stability when inverted.
- Comfort and practicality. His back padded 1.5 inches wide.
- Weight capacity. The weight capacity of the iControl 400 is slightly lower than average, but it can also accommodate medium and large users.
The unique function of IronMan IFT4000 helps to relax the muscles while decompressing the spine.
The heat releases the tension, which in turn improves the effectiveness of inversion therapy. This is another reason why you come to this inversion table and regenerate your spine.
This best-rated inversion table is really easy to assemble. With the help of a user guide and the tools included in this model, you will not have any problems with assembly.
With its unique FIR carbon fiber function, there’s no doubt that IronMan FT 4000 is the best in its class.
This function optimally relaxes tense muscles and stabilizes blood flow, increase height and relieving pain especially back pain.
- Easy to assemble with the help of a user guide and the tools included
- Full 180-degree inversion. It also contains 3 starting positions.
- FIR heat technology function.
- Heavy and uses a lot of space. While it can be folded on both sides, the FT 4000 is larger and heavier than other inversion tables.
Another inversion table brand on our list is the Health Mark Pro Max. This table also allows reverse positions for maximum flexibility and can be used for reverse massage.
Furthermore, it has a padded surface that offers the highest level of comfort. Its heavy steel structure supports a weight of 600 pounds and can accommodate heights from 4 feet to 6 feet.
Not only you can alleviate back pain, but also with your various inverted positions, you can train your stomach, shoulders, and neck.
Its high-quality steel construction can withstand an enormous 600-pound capacity, making it one of the best inversion table models ever.
With its wide range of angle controls and height adjustments, the Mark Mark Pro-health inversion table is certainly one of the most flexible inversion tables available in the market.
- The extra large oval tubular steel frame
- Provides ten different inverted angles for total control
- Padded headrest and expandable headrest for more functionality and comfort.
- Multiple inverted angles. It provides you with ten pre-set inverted angles so you can fully control your exercises.
- Extra large construction.
- This table is designed to be wide for more comfort.
- Not folding. One disadvantage of the Health Mark pro table is that it is not folded for archiving. However, it has wheels that help you move more easily.
Do you want enough space to do more aerobic inversion exercises?
Then, Ironman’s ATIS4000 inversion table may be the best option for you. With its extra wide oval tube structure, you have enough space to move and stretch. At the same time, it offers you total support and comfort.
This best inversion table is durable and was built with a padded and ventilated design to provide comfort during the sessions.
With the Ironman ATIS 4000 inversion table, you can completely control your therapy sessions.
This inversion machine is definitely one of the most customizable equipment on the market. Its ten upside-down angles give you total control over your body, positions, and movements.
- Robust quality and construction. The Health Mark Pro Max inversion table is built with a heavy steel tube structure that can hold up to 600 lbs.
- Offers maximum flexibility. This inversion table allows you more flexibility.
- Deployable: The only drawback of Ironman ATIS 4000 is that it is not foldable, so storage can be a problem.
For Best Sitting Position Health Mark IV 18600 Pro version is a perfect choice.
This inversion table brand allows you to sit upside down easily and safely. Again it is also easier to get in and out of this table.
It has an adjustable strap and has a maximum inversion angle of 70 degrees.
In addition, it can carry up to 300 pounds of weight and a height of up to 6 feet. Health Mare IV 18600 also provides optimal support for the lumbar spine.
The padded design of the Health Mark IV 18600 Inversion Chairs, with its adjustable straps and handlebars, offers more safety, comfort, and support.
With its 300-pound weight support and flexible angle options, you’ll surely be able to get your traits.
- Sturdy and solid construction. Its sturdy steel structure can carry up to 300 pounds and has a powder-coated surface.
- Ergonomic seat design. You can perform seated inversion exercises. Furthermore, the machine’s high and low requires no effort.
- Adjustable straps for safety.
- Inversion: Unlike other inversion tables, the overall inverted angle of the health sign IV 18600 Pro of 70 degrees is minimal compared to the maximum of 90 degrees.
Best Inversion Table Buyer’s Guide
The Best inversion tables should be durable, sturdy, and safe which will last for years without any hassles.
Buying a cheap upside down table from an unknown brand is a huge mistake and a very serious health hazard. So before purchasing any inversion table consider these important factors carefully.
1. The comfort:
Getting inverted in a low-quality inversion table can be very uncomfortable. We know it is one of the best pain relief method that you can find but if the inversion equipment is not good then you may have to sacrifice the entire experience in a short time.
2. The ankle lock system
The ankle lock system is also an important factor to consider in an inversion table, For example, the Teeter EP-960 ankle closure system with triple closure provides great security and support for the ankle and reduces most of the pressure while reversing.
3. Security and durability:
The best-rated inversion tables are robust, durable and safe, and last for years without any problem. Buying inversion equipment from an unknown brand, just to save $ 50, is a big mistake and a serious health risk.
There are areas in your life where it makes sense to save money. But this is not the case when it comes to your health or your safety. Your gravity table should support your weight and hold it easily while hanging upside down.
4. Price of the table:
When it comes to the health issue, the price should not be a problem. As I said, an inferior and lower quality inversion table can do more damage.
If a company carries out cost reduction measures during the production of the product, these measures will certainly affect the structural integrity of the product and safety.
The best and safest inversion equipment on the market should never be determined by the lowest price or the heaviest weight.
In addition, low-quality inversion equipment will collapse quickly and will make it a bad investment.
5. Ease of use:
Nobody wants to spend 3-4 hours putting together new inversion equipment with terrible instructions.
So, It is very important to find an inversion table that allows for easy installation and configuration.
For example, the Teeter EP-960 takes about 13 minutes for installation. It is easy to start your inversion exercise with this best home inversion table.
Just sit on the table, adjust the handles to your liking, set the ankle blocks and start the inversion process – very simple.
11 Benefits of Best Inversion Tables
“Inversion table” is a great home gym equipment. There are many reasons to create an inversion table. And it has become part of your fitness tools. Let’s have a look at important advantages.
1. Relief Joint Pressure
An important reason why people buy this inversion table is it helps to improve joint pressure quickly.
2. Keep Your Discs Hydrated
While your body stays in inverted position, space appears between your discs. Then the absorption of soft tissues gets into the discs.
This action enhances the nutrients into the disc and that leads to improved flexibility.
3. Improves Circulation
The blood flows of a body in one way – against gravity. This gadget improves the process, as the inversion table helps you to hang upside down. When you are in hanging position your organs get decongestant and that improves circulation.
4. Develops the Lymph System
While hanging in the inverted position the lymphatic system eliminates a major quantity of waste. The lymph system carries waste in one direction like the blood.
5. Helps to maintain and increase Height
On average a person’s body shrinks up to ¾ of an inch each day due to compression from gravity.
This inversion bed will decrease the intensity of this type of loss by functioning against this process and helps to increase height safely.
6. Increases Flexibly
A best rated inversion table will help you to stretch stiff the joints and important muscles which increase flexibility.
7. Easier Breathing
Your diagram will become stronger as you hang your body into a best home inversion table. As that time you will require less effort to take breaths.
That also encourages taking deeper breaths then more air will arrive at the lower part of the lungs. Your body parts will obtain more oxygen including important organs like the brain.
8. Relives Nerve Pain
You can also lessen the contraction of your muscles in the lumbar area and press against sciatic nerve with this inversion bed.
9. Strengthens the Ligaments
Hanging the body upside down with inversion table will enhance the collagen in ligaments.
10. Develops the Quality of Sleep
Hanging your body in an upside down will make your muscles relaxed. A study shows that inverting the body upside down will definitely help you fall asleep quicker and develop the quality of sleep.
11. Improves the Immune System
When you are working out with the best inversion table, a good lymphatic system improves the performance of the immune system. Research has shown that if you exercise with inversion table regularly will get ill less often.