Best Inversion Table 2018! The Idea of the Inversion table is an ancient view. It was found in early age around 400 BC.
A study has shown that your brain works 7% faster and 14% more accurate when you’re hanging upside down. Inversion table works best for lower back pain relief. An inversion table is also the best option for inversion therapy.
This well-engineered mechanism let anyone’s usual position reversed up to 180 degrees. The ankles will support you to hold your body upside down easily.
Before spending your money I suggest you to read our buying guide below to understand what other users feel about the particular inversion table. Save your valuable time and get the best upside down equipment for lower back pain relief.
|Best inversion Tables||Weight Capacity||Best For||Current Price|
|Teeter EP-960 LTD||Up to 300 Pounds||For lower back pain relief||Check Price!|
|IRONMAN Gravity-4000||Up to 350 Pounds||For over 6 foot tall people||Check Price!|
|Innova ITX-9600||Up to 300 Pounds||Best For Heavy Duty||Check Price!|
|Teeter EP-560||Up to 300 Pounds||quality & reasonable price||Check Price!|
|Innova ITM4800 Advanced||Up to 300 Pounds||Heat and Massage||Check Price!|
|Ironman iControl 400||Up to 275 Pounds||Unparalleled Comfort||Check Price!|
|IronMan IFT 4000 Infrared||Up to 350 Pounds||Best Infrared Therapy||Check Price!|
|Health Mark Pro Max||Up to 325 Pounds||Most Flexible||Check Price!|
|Ironman ATIS 4000||Up to 320 Pounds||Most Customizable||Check Price!|
|Health Mark IV 18600 Pro||Up to 300 Pounds||Best For Sitting Position||Check Price!|
In order to buy the Best inversion table 2018 for lower back pain relief, The Fitness Mojo team have shown the top-rated following inversion table reviews in order to help to choose the top inverted chair for you without any hassle.
We recommend Teeter EP-960 LTD Inversion Table as the best inversion table for lower back pain relief in 2018 which we treat like the king of all inversion table.
1. Teeter EP-960 LTD Inversion Table – Best Inversion table for lower back pain relief
- 1 1. Teeter EP-960 LTD Inversion Table – Best Inversion table for lower back pain relief
- 2 2. IRONMAN Gravity-4000 Inversion Table – Best For over 6-foot tall people
- 3 3. Innova ITX-9600 Inversion Table – Best Heavy Duty Inversion Table
- 4 4. Teeter Inversion Table EP-560 – Best for Quality with reasonable price
- 5 5. Innova ITM4800 Advanced Table – Best for Advanced Heat and Massage Therapeutic
- 6 6. Ironman iControl 400 Disk Brake – Best For Unparalleled Comfort :
- 7 7. IronMan IFT 4000 Infrared – Best Infrared Therapy Inversion Table :
- 8 8. Health Mark Pro Max – Most Flexible Inversion Table :
- 9 9. Ironman ATIS 4000 – Most Customizable Inversion Table
- 10 10. Health Mark IV 18600 Pro -Best For Sitting Position
- 11 Best Inversion Table Buyer’s Guide
- 12 11 Benefits of Best Inversion Table 2018 – 2019
- 12.1 1. Relief Joint Pressure
- 12.2 2. Keep Your Discs Hydrated
- 12.3 3. Improves Circulation
- 12.4 4. Develops the Lymph System
- 12.5 5. Helps to maintain and increase Height
- 12.6 6. Increases Flexibly
- 12.7 7. Easier Breathing
- 12.8 8. Relives Nerve Pain
- 12.9 9. Strengthens the Ligaments
- 12.10 10. Develops the Quality of Sleep
- 12.11 11. Improves the Immune System
- 13 Buying an Inversion table is a great investment for your health and fitness
- 14 Inversion Tables Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- 14.1 1. Question: How Long Should I Invert?
- 14.2 2. Question: How often should I invert?
- 14.3 3. Question: What should I do while hanging upside down?
- 14.4 4. Question: Is it important to find a balance setting?
- 14.5 5. Question: Does it take long to feel the benefits of inversion?
- 14.6 6. Question: At what angle should I invert?
- 14.7 7. Question: Are there any remedies if I experience ankle discomfort?
- 14.8 8. Question: How do I ensure that the table works on my back and neck areas?
- 14.9 9. Question: Is it normal to feel pressure in my head when using an inversion table?
- 14.10 10. Question: Can I use an inversion table if I am pregnant?
- 15 Conclusion
This Teeter EP-960 table is the ‘best teeter hang ups inversion table 2018‘ for lower back pain relief and total body fitness. This upside down table is given the nod by FDA to take care of conditions i.e. degenerative discs, tight muscles, sciatica, spinal stenosis, and backache.
For large grip surface and more stretching variations, this inversion table offers the patented Max Handles. Furthermore, the stretch handholds will give you more looseness options. The design of the handles allows room for smooth as well as rhythmic fluctuation.
For more safety, this “best inversion table 2018″ is using the EX-Reach mechanism. In order to eliminate the need to bend and secure the ankles, this machine features the triple lock with the extended handle. Foot platform can be adjustable according to the dimension of your feet.
- More Stretch
- Comfortable to use
- Comfortrak Bed
- Acupressure Nodes
2. IRONMAN Gravity-4000 Inversion Table – Best For over 6-foot tall people
Ironman 4000 is our 2nd selection in our best inversion table for lower pain review. This inversion table is clearly for the fitness lovers’ most wanted list.
One customer said that this Ironman gravity upside down table for back pain relief is a life changer. Some most significant functions and its benefits are as follows:
Your ankles will require good support as you’re going to exercise with this inversion equipment in inverted position. This Best inversion table for lower back pain also has molded ankle cushions. This Ironman Gravity can hold up to 350 pounds. You can happily use it even though you have a big body.
- Ergonomic Ankle Cushions
- Optimal Weight Support
- Robust Inversion
3. Innova ITX-9600 Inversion Table – Best Heavy Duty Inversion Table
This inversion table has five overturn angles to look after your ache. This inverted chair is the most convenient for lower spinal ache abatement.
You will definitely be in love with this best inversion table for the extra broad and its long on board spinal support. This inverted chair’s bed is effectively padded to offer you the comfort that is necessary to lessen ache.
The Innova ITX9600 therapy inverted chair is made up of heavy steel tubing that can hold up to 300 pounds. The Innova ITX9600 also has soft foam handlebars with thick foam rollers in order to invert it and take it back to upright position instantly.
- More Spinal Support
- Sturdy Construction
- Intuitive Design
- Unique Side Inversion Pin
4. Teeter Inversion Table EP-560 – Best for Quality with reasonable price
This best teeter hang ups inversion table 2018 is designed to care for your lower spinal pain. If you wish for the same benefits as the Teeter inversion table that reviewed earlier without spending as much then this is the excellent product to get.
Customer loves it too! It is another top-rated inversion exercise tool for lower spinal ache abatement. You can easily and safely adjust this inverted chair’s tether for fast rotational and adjust-ability control.
It is easy to set up the Teeter EP-560. There are five steps and that will take about 15 minutes to start getting the benefits of inversion through this inversion equipment.
With this best teeter hang ups inversion table you may need the best gravity boots to make your work out a lot easier than before.
Gravity boots act as ankle supports in order to enjoy the benefits of inversion therapy. This nifty tool is turning into very popular home gym tools for workout needs. These Gravity boots had been first sawed their way into the world in the 1970’s and are still a popular object for inversion therapy.
These gravity boots allow you to dangle your physique upside down as you soak in the benefits of inversion therapy. [Read More]
- Plethora of Rotation
- Uncomplicated Assembly
- Unmatched Balancing
- Stretch Assist Handles
5. Innova ITM4800 Advanced Table – Best for Advanced Heat and Massage Therapeutic
Innovas ITM4800 is one of the best-inverted exercise equipment. This inverted table is well known for its advanced features.
Unlike other devices, it allows you to experience a unique therapeutic session. The lumbar fill can be adjusted easily so that you can fully control the heat setting and massage.
There are also a variety of modes that you can control automatically or manually. Its therapeutic massage function with isolated heat and vibration significantly increases the user comfort.
This Best inversion table 2018 comes with easy positioning. With its molded handlebar and foam, it can easily turn and return to a vertical position.
- Equipped with heating and massage settings and an adjustable lumbar support that optimizes user comfort
- The weight reaches up to 300 lbs.
- Provides height adjustments that can be adjusted up to 6’6 “
6. Ironman iControl 400 Disk Brake – Best For Unparalleled Comfort :
The Ironman iControl400 Disk Brake System upside down table, which convinces with its robust design and innovative features on the market. It offers unprecedented comfort through head and back support.
The padding is not too rigid or too soft that offer lasting comfort even during extreme training sessions or therapy.
In addition, the pads are designed to protect the ankles from tension. Its 1.5-inch steel construction was created to provide greater safety and stability during when inverted.
- Provides height adjustments from 4’10 “to 6’6”
- Convert up to 180 degrees
- Equipped with an ankle closure system that is easy to maneuver.
7. IronMan IFT 4000 Infrared – Best Infrared Therapy Inversion Table :
IronMan IFT4000 is characterized by an infrared therapy. Its unique function helps relax the muscles while decompressing the spine.
The heat releases the tension, which in turn improves the effectiveness of inversion therapy. This is another reason why you come to the table and regenerate your spine.
This best upside down table is really easy to assemble. With the help of a user guide and the tools included in this model, you will not have problems with assembly.
- 5-inch infrared heat therapy backrest for added comfort and warmth
- Ankle lock system with Palm Ratchet
- Reverse handles (patent pending)
8. Health Mark Pro Max – Most Flexible Inversion Table :
Another popular inverted table on the market is the Health Mark Pro Max inversion table. In addition to traditional facial positions, it also allows reverse positions for maximum flexibility and can be used for reverse massage.
Furthermore, it has a padded surface that offers the highest level of comfort. Its heavy steel structure supports a weight of 600 pounds and can accommodate heights from 4 feet to 6 feet.
Not only you can alleviate back pain, but also with your various inverted positions, you can train your stomach, shoulders, and neck. In addition, its high-quality steel construction can withstand an enormous 600-pound capacity, making it one of the best models ever.
- Provide preset angles for a more flexible exercise
- Specify a range of altitude settings
- Padded headrest, ankles, knees, and thighs
9. Ironman ATIS 4000 – Most Customizable Inversion Table
Do you want enough space to do more aerobic inversion exercises? Then, Ironman’s ATIS4000 inversion table may be the best option for you.
With its extra wide oval tube structure, you have enough space to move and stretch. At the same time, it offers you total support and comfort.
Not only that, it is durable and was built with a padded and ventilated design to provide comfort during the sessions. With the Ironman ATIS 4000 inversion table, you can completely control your therapy sessions.
- Heavy steel tube structure can hold 600 lbs
- Offers great comfort and support
- Maximum flexibility
10. Health Mark IV 18600 Pro -Best For Sitting Position
This inverted exercise equipment allows you to sit upside down easily. Again it is also easier to get in and out of this table. It has an adjustable strap and has a maximum inversion angle of 70 degrees.
In addition, it can carry up to 300 pounds of weight and a height of up to 6 feet. Health Mare IV 18600 also provides optimal support for the lumbar spine.
- Allows investing up to 70 degrees while seated
- Approved by gravity
- Padded design for lumbar support and more comfort.
Best Inversion Table Buyer’s Guide
These are the key aspects to consider when buying an inversion table:
Getting inverted in a low-quality inversion table can be very uncomfortable. We know it is one of the best pain relief method that you can find but if the inversion equipment is not good then you may have to sacrifice the entire experience in short time.
2. The ankle lock system
The ankle lock system is also an important factor to consider in an inversion table, For example, the Teeter EP-960s ankle closure system with triple closure provides great security and support for the ankle and reduces most of the pressure while reversing.
3. Security and durability:
The best inversion tables are robust, durable and safe, and last for years without any problem. Buying an inversion equipment from an unknown brand, just to save $ 50, is a big mistake and a serious health risk.
There are areas in your life where it makes sense to save money. But this is not the case when it comes to your health or your safety. Your gravity table should support your weight and hold it easily while hanging upside down.
When it comes to the health issue, the price should not be a problem. As I said, an inferior and lower quality inversion table can do more damage.
If a company carries out cost reduction measures during the production of the product, these measures will certainly affect the structural integrity of the product and safety.
The best and safest inversion equipment on the market should never be determined by the lowest price or the heaviest weight. In addition, a low-quality inversion equipment will collapse quickly and will make it a bad investment.
5. Ease of use:
Nobody wants to spend 3-4 hours putting together a new inversion equipment with terrible instructions. So, It is very important to find an inversion table that allows easy installation and configuration.
For example, the Teeter EP-960 takes about 13 minutes for installation. It is easy to start your inversion exercise with this upside down table. Just sit on the table, adjust the handles to your liking, set the ankle blocks and start the inversion process – very simple.
Brief History of Inversion Table
11 Benefits of Best Inversion Table 2018 – 2019
“Best inversion table 2018” for lower back pain relief is a great home gym equipment. There are many reasons to create an inversion table. And it has become the part of your fitness tools. Let’s have a look at important advantages.
1. Relief Joint Pressure
An important reason why people buy this inversion table is it helps to improve joint pressure quickly.
2. Keep Your Discs Hydrated
While your body stays in inverted position, space appears between your discs. Then the absorption of soft tissues gets into the discs. This action enhances the nutrients into the disc and that leads to improved flexibility.
3. Improves Circulation
The blood flows of a body in one way – against gravity. This gadget improves the process, as overturn machine helps you to hang upside down. When you are in hanging position your organs get decongestant and that improves circulation.
4. Develops the Lymph System
While hanging in the inverted position the lymphatic system eliminates a major quantity of waste. The lymph system carries waste in one direction like the blood.
5. Helps to maintain and increase Height
On average a person’s body shrinks up to ¾ of an inch each day due to compression from gravity.
This inversion bed will decrease the intensity of this type of loss by functioning against this process and helps to increase height safely.
6. Increases Flexibly
An inversion machine helps to stretch stiff joints and important muscles which increase flexibility.
7. Easier Breathing
Your diagram will become stronger as you hang your body into a ‘best inversion table 2018’. As that time you will require less effort to take breaths. That also encourages taking deeper breaths then more air will arrive at the lower part of lungs. Your body parts will obtain more oxygen including important organs like the brain.
8. Relives Nerve Pain
You can also lessen the contraction of your muscles in lumbar area and press against sciatic nerve with this inversion bed.
9. Strengthens the Ligaments
Hanging the body upside down with this inversion equipment will enhance the collagen in ligaments.
10. Develops the Quality of Sleep
Hanging your body in an upside down with this best-inverted chair for lower back pain will make muscles relaxed. A study shows that inverting body upside down will definitely help you fall asleep quicker and develop the quality of sleep.
11. Improves the Immune System
A good lymphatic system improves the performance of the immune system. Research has shown that those who exercise with upside down tables get ill less often.
Buying an Inversion table is a great investment for your health and fitness
- A study on inversion table has shown that the simple act of lying down on an inversion table provides significant relief for multiple muscle groups along the spine.
- Yet, alleviating pain is only a starting point. People can also use an inversion table to build muscle mass and then reinforce different areas that can strengthen the core.
- Start with a small stroke. Every day, before leaning against an inversion table, cross your legs and bend so that your fingers can hang freely. Hold for 10 seconds and then return to an upright position. In a few days, you will probably find out that your fingers are hanging lower. The ultimate goal is for your fingers to touch your toes.
- Once you are on the table, grab the handles while remaining upright. Slowly bend the knees up to the waist. Hold Repeat Repeat If you feel more familiar with this exercise, known as Captain’s Chair, you can begin to increase the difficulty by adjusting the angle (or reversal) of the board.
- If you want to work on the upper part of your body, turn the table upside down and then try to push your shoulders forward with the aim of doing different repetitions with the upper body perpendicular to the waist.
- This is a challenge, so it makes sense to accumulate increases to strengthen the oblique abdominal muscles and lower your back on the road. Once you really go, you can try some inverted squats. For this exercise just fold your legs on the table up, take your hands behind your head and put your upper body on your knees.
- After the completion of each repetition, always sit slowly until the backrest is flattened on the table. You will know you are in good shape if you can do more than five of them.
Inversion Tables Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
If you’ve already used an inversion table or are about to make your first purchase, the answers to these frequently asked questions will surely help you.
1. Question: How Long Should I Invert?
Answer: The answer to this question can vary from person to person. If you’ve just started with the inversion table, you can reverse it for a minute or two for a week or two. When you feel comfortable, gradually increase your time. Most people keep their bodies upside down once or twice every five minutes for five to fifteen minutes.
In short, there is no time to express how long you should stand on an inversion table. However, be careful to listen to your body. Return to an upright position if you feel uncomfortable.
2. Question: How often should I invert?
Answer: If you want to reap the full benefits of inversion therapy, then it is best to use your table a couple of times a day. You can do it early in the morning before engaging in other activities and before going to bed.
The best way to do this is to make the inversion table a part of your regime. Hanging your torso upside down is an excellent way to recover from a high impact, rotational or compressive exercise.
3. Question: What should I do while hanging upside down?
Answer: Most people will stay calm and relax, which is okay. However, consider stretching and moving your body to maximize the benefits of inversion therapy for joints and ligaments. The light movements increase flexibility and improve rehydration.
In addition, the movement of the body helps to realign the joints during compression, resulting in better posture and symmetry.
Here is a summary of what you should do while you are reversed.
- Intermittent traction – This should occur during the first two minutes of use of the table. It is useful if you are just beginning to adapt to the feeling of inversion.
- Oscillation – The body is rhythmically moved up and down. This results in a “pumping” action which then stimulates the circulation and movement of fluids between the discs.
- Stretching: can be complete or partial with the rotation of the bust or frame.
- Exercises – The only time you can move is when the table is completely upside down and in a locked position. Some of the activities that you can do in full inversion include full-range squats and sit-ups.
Most inversion tables on the market are supplied with an instructional DVD to ensure that the unit is used correctly.
4. Question: Is it important to find a balance setting?
Answer: Yes. The more balanced you are on the table, the more control you have on its rotation. If you find it difficult to find a balance, you will not fully enjoy the benefits of inversion therapy. In addition, the perfect balance helps you relax and enjoy the whole experience.
The body type and weight distribution determine your ideal balance. If the lower part of the body is heavier than the upper part of the body, it may be necessary to shorten the main shaft in order to obtain the best rotation response. Increase the length of the main shaft when the torso carries more weight.
5. Question: Does it take long to feel the benefits of inversion?
Answer: You must be patient with the inversion equipment. Allow your body enough time to heal from within. Just like any other fitness program, it will take some time before you can start experiencing tangible results. The secret is to remain consistent and patient. Focus on making your body relaxed when reversed.
Again, the time needed to test the results varies from one individual to another. Some people can feel the benefits after some inversions, while others can take two to three weeks before they can learn how to relax and decompress.
6. Question: At what angle should I invert?
Answer: Start slowly (between 20 and 30 degrees above the horizontal) for a couple of weeks while you learn how to get comfortable. Go from 45 to 60 degrees once you can relax at the first corner. As you gain experience, go to the magic corner (where your body remains parallel to the rear legs of frame A).
Repeated studies show that it will take a 60% shot to decompress the lower back. This is equivalent to hanging the body upside down at an angle of 60 degrees.
7. Question: Are there any remedies if I experience ankle discomfort?
Answer: To use an inversion table, you need to expose your body through the ankles. However, it is not uncommon for people to feel unwell, especially if left exposed for a long time. If that happens to you;
- Get shoes with sufficient padding. Make sure you wear socks and that your shoes have a solid lacing system
- Turn the cup position. Do this by moving the ankle slightly down before positioning the locking system. In this way, your ankles will transform as you lock yourself up to support your heels.
- Use the comfort ankle dial. Start by adjusting the platform of the foot to reduce the distance between the platform and the top of the foot. This ensures that the body does not move when it is turned around.
- Change the way you reverse. You can try to try traction or intermittent oscillation. It may take weeks to get used to the inversion, but the more you adjust, the better.
8. Question: How do I ensure that the table works on my back and neck areas?
Answer: In order to get the most out of your table, it is important that you stand upside down to make the back and neck area feel more affected.
For the lower back, consider performing exercises that move the connective tissue and muscles in the lower part of the body. If it is partially inverted, gently turn it from side to side. You can also swing the pelvis back and forth.
You probably suffer from back pain due to the stress and strain on your muscles. The best way to ensure that the loins are faded when you are hanging upside down is to relax. Breath deep. You can also involve another person to massage your shoulders.
For the neck area, the neck must be turned from side to side. Again a third party to push the base of the head and back. If you are an experienced user, you can include a slightly reverse traction on the neck. Do this by placing your arms behind your head at the base of the skull.
9. Question: Is it normal to feel pressure in my head when using an inversion table?
Answer: Yes, nothing is wrong with this feeling. If anything, it’s good for you! High blood pressure is the result of increased blood flow to the eyes and brain.
Of course, if you are a beginner, that feeling is uncomfortable. You should, therefore, take a break if you feel overwhelmed. As mentioned, you may also consider staying inverted for a maximum of two minutes.
10. Question: Can I use an inversion table if I am pregnant?
Answer: No. And if you need one, talk to your doctor first. Turning over your body can damage the unborn child and is strongly discouraged.
The Idea of Inversion therapy and inversion table both are an ancient concept. The inversion table was first invented in early age around 400 BC, expecting that this psychotherapy will conquer the consequences of the load by which we can achieve the overturn vigor that pulls everything toward ground’s axis.
This weight shifting overturn relieves a usual power to the spinal cord. Shortly the outcome is tremendous loosen the spinal cord momentarily prolonged and reducing urge on cerebral construction and helps to grow tall safely.
We can say that this “best inversion table 2018” for lower back pain relief is a great inversion machine. In order to choose the topmost excellent inversion bed for lower spinal ache abatement mostly depends on what you desire. Considering the above inversion table reviews you can easily hang your body and get your quick result.
According to our “Best inversion table 2018” – Buying Guide, we are sure that Inversion therapy really works for relieving back and neck ache. You just need to choose the best inversion machine for you. It is also very important to check the most recent features. Try to choose an overturn tool that gives recent updates, as it will make you sure about the product.