ASICS Men’s GEL-Venture 5 is a Phenomenal trail running shoe for the price. It is made with synthetic mesh.
You will get rubber sole and gel cushioning in the rear area of the shoe.
What you will love is, if you want to wear these shoes with orthotics you can remove the sock liner.
ASICS Men’s GEL Venture 5 Running Shoe offers a great fit with no compromise being made on comfort.
Mr. Oniksuka is the inventor of these shoes. This man designed these running shoes to support a healthy and happy lifestyle of fitness loving people.
Depending on the select options ASICS Men’s GEL Venture 5 Shoes will cost you around $40 to approx. $122.
These running shoes are really good for different types of terrain. The price is really reasonable. It has good star rating too.
ASICS Men’s GEL Venture 5 Running Shoe Reviews
- Asics Gel Venture 5 experienced accurately in shape for many runners.
- These best running shoes purchasers speak well about the robustness and generally long lasting shoe.
- The lot more inspectors praised for its diverse color schemes.
- Some user found the toe box was roomy enough to put up natural toe splaying.
- Asics Gel Venture 5 has the ability to correct supinating foot motion.
- People, who are entailing for some arch support, can feel it in the mid-sole unit of this running shoe.
- Many people, who noticed the grip of the outsole, always said that it was professional.
- The trainers mentioned that they were able to enjoy the outsole tread’s footing capabilities on the pavement even if optimized for the trails.
- The statement of the Gel® Cushioning System responsibly absorbed the landing shock by the trainers who didn’t felt any discomfort when striking the foot on the ground.
- The users observed that the full-length mid-sole foam can grab the foot well and it didn’t shatter down easily
Cons Of Asics Gel Venture 5
- A tester complained, after a month of intermittent use, that the stitched sections of the upper started falling apart.
- The platform and the outsole rubber are the separated parts, and the trainer needed a lot of concentration for the placement of its own.
- Some users felt the Gel Venture 5 is a little bit narrower to use.
Both the trails and the roads are suitable for the users of the Asics Gel Venture 5 who are lot in quantity praised about that apparently.
When the runners used on a variety of surfaces, it always seemed adaptable for them.
Its cushioning units carried the responsibly their feet well and even provided some arch support always make sure their recommendation.
As of some parts started to fall apart on them, create some doubt about the general durability of this trail shoe on the new trainers.