Nutrisystem protein powered 5-day weight loss kit 2018 is safe and healthy diet plan and has no side effects. All the meals offered in this diet plan are specially designed for the effective functioning of the body and provide all the basic ingredients to the body.
Enjoying our Nutrisystem protein powered 5-day weight loss kit; lose up to 7 pounds in two weeks. In a research, average weight loss was 5 pounds, lost in 2 weeks. To help you, a simple-to-use food planner and access to weight loss counselors are included with your Nutrisystem protein powered kit. With this Nutrisystem weight loss kit, you add fresh grocery items and eat 6 times a day.
About the product:
- Includes 5 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 5 Snacks, and 5 Dinners.
- Eat 6 times a day with the Nutrisystem protein powered 5-day weight loss kit.
- Clinically tested weight loss results
- All food items integrated are a good or superb source of protein
- Includes meal planner and limitless counseling
Nutrisystem Protein Powered 5 Day Weight Loss Kit Reviews
- I’m very impressed by this system. I was as skeptical as a person could possibly be having avoided these “preserved” diets for at least seven years for fear that the ingestion of artificial foods would be ultimately unhealthy. I have carefully studied the labels and I still can’t figure out how the formulation so successfully incorporates protein and fiber at ideal rates to curb hunger, but it’s truly amazing. And somehow there aren’t preservatives, so that’s incredible too.
- It might be some kind of magic–I’m still not sure. I thought I would be outright starving based on the portion sizes, but I found myself less hungry than I have been I years despite tripling my exercise routine. I lost one pound per day, and my BMI was already in a healthy range so I didn’t expect this rate of ketogenesis at all. I’m surprised, impressed and optimistic. Most of the foods are delicious, and it’s nice to feel like a human again and eat a blessed cookie once in a while (with 8g of protein, how do they do it!) Also, the convenience of throwing these things into my purse or travel bag or car truly cannot be beat. Very well done, Nutrisystem!
- Does Nutrisystem really work! If you follow the directions you will lose weight must. I purchased the 5 Day Weight Loss option and lost 5 pounds. After 5 days decided to continue to follow the directions with my own food creations, as I thought the food in this tasted awful and I continue to lose weight without the expense and enjoy my own creations. Three stars, but very good directions and good concept
- I purchased 4 of these. After two weeks I am down 8.2 lbs, so hopefully, I keep it up and lose another 8 lbs the next two weeks.
- The program Nutrisystem Protein Powered 5 Day Weight Loss Kit works because it allows very little food. Sometimes breakfast and lunch is just a bar of 160 or 180 calories. But this is a good “crutch”
- I bought this marvelous box for my husband. I was getting prepared for a surgery and didn’t to think about food for him after my surgery. I just wanted to be convincing in peace, knowing that he had all the necessary for at least 5 days. I am home now, almost totally ok and I am being attracted to this package as the same. Besides the delicious food and availability, it meant you to lose some pounds. I am selecting other boxes of theirs to reorder.
- Breakfasts are good and sufficient as long as one doesn’t typically eat much for breakfast. Lunches are above average. Dinners are either good or just bad, no in between. The portions are as reasonable as they are consistent. If one supplement with the eight glasses of water and the snacks throughout the day, the dessert snack isn’t usually necessary.
- I think Nutrisystem Protein Powered 5 Day Weight Loss Kit food tastes good, I’ve been using for 2 days. I do feel a bit hungry, but I drink lots of water. I’ve lost 2lbs so far. I feel the need to add that I do exercise and eat healthy normally, but being in school I wasn’t eating as much as I should. This made it easier and is helping with the extra weight I put on. I will purchase again.
What do you offer in the pack as protein?
The following are all the components by day part.
Breakfast: Cinnamon Raisin Baked Bar, Banana Nut Muffin, Blueberry Muffin, Chocolate Biscotti Bites, Oatmeal Cranberry Bites.
Lunch: Trail Mix Bar, Tuna Salad, Cheese Tortellini, Chicken Noodle Soup White Bean Chicken Chili.
Dinner: Man and Cheese with Turkey Sausage, Turkey, and Stuffing Chicken and BBQ Beans, Chicken Pasta Parmesan, Lasagna with Meat Sauce.
Snack: Fudge Brownie, Honey Mustard Pretzel Bits, Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookies Cheesecake Flavored Bar, Chocolate Caramel Bar.
Is there any soy in the meals?
Answer: you cannot find any soy in that.
How can I get the calorie counts?
Answer: For men, it contains 1500 calories.