Nutrisystem 5 Day Weight Loss Kit! If a person on a balanced diet to enjoy a healthy life are concerned, you can use vitamins and nutritional supplements to consider. There are some advantages that may result from the proper use of vitamins or Nutritional supplements.
However vitamins and nutritional supplements are an effective and appropriate use of a comprehensive diet program, health, you should understand how these products come in an overall strategy, the regime of healthy eating.Before any diet plan consult a physician about food supplements and vitamins to avoid health risk.
Finally, a Nutrisystem diet that works for you—and your family!
The breakfasts, lunches, and snacks in this winning weight loss kit will help to keep you full longer, giving you fuel for those busy days.
Try our Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal, Thin Mint Crisp Bar, and White Cheddar Mac! In the evening, prepare your own dinner. Make what you love and enjoy it with your family.
1. Nutrisystem® Everyday 5 Day Weight Loss Kit (1)
About the product
Includes 5 breakfasts varieties, 5 lunches varieties, and 5 snacks varieties.
Breakfast: Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal, Granola Cereal, Peanut Butter Granola Bar, Apple Strudel Bar, Sugar Oatmeal, Maple Brown.
Lunch: Double Chocolate Caramel Bar, Chicken Noodle Soup, White Cheddar Mac and Cheese, Loaded Potato, White Bean Chicken Chili.
Snack: Thin Mint Crisp Bar, Chocolatey Pretzel Bar, Zesty Herb Snack Mix, Coconut Almond Bar, Sweet and Salty Snack Mix.
Nutrisystem 5 Day Weight Loss Kit Customer Reviews
- Generally, Nutrisystem 5 Day Weight Loss Kit food tastes decent. Not fantastic but what do you expect? It’s not a restaurant item. I lost 21 lbs very fast – 30 days, with very little effort. I ate what they said, followed the instructions. It was super easy to do it for me because I’m good at following directions. I don’t like to cook so this was great. Just eat what they give you. 10 days later, I have not lost additional weight. I think my body is adjusting so by day 41 I’m still down 21 pounds. But by now I’m in a routine. As I stay on the diet, I think I will slowly lose more weight.
- Not bad. I am not a complete member yet. I have enjoyed the 5 dinners, lunches and breakfasts. And I am eager to go all-the-way with the monthly subscription, but not just yet. Will try these “sampling” boxes for now. And, yes, I did lose about 5 pounds with my 5-day box.
- The food is good. Small portions but I guess that’s the point. It says lose up to 7 pounds in 2 weeks and I was on this diet for 3 weeks and actually gained 2 pounds. So maybe it’s just different for everyone but didn’t work for me. Then again I wasn’t doing anything along with doing the diet like exercise. I am going to give it another try in couple weeks and make a plan to exercise every day but I will say it has taught me to make my eating habits better.
- Admittedly, I did have to exercise some self-control and not go beyond the portions provided, but it was fun meeting the 5-day challenge to stick to the plan.
- My daughter got this as backup food. She orders this food weekly, and if 2 boxes biweekly. She also buys Lean Cuisine, for her dinners, if she runs out of the dinners before she can order again. However, it is nice that Amazon gives her the option to buy extra breakfast and lunches.
- Small box but fast to lose weight.
- Better than expected.
- Easy to follow. Good flavor.
- Delicious for diet.
- Soups were really good.
- The breakfast items were great.
- The snacks seemed old as if out of date.
- Bars were very hard, sticky and chewy. Dry bag snacks were very hard.
- Chili too spicy for me.
- Most of the snack items tasted like cardboard.
- Bad deal in my estimation. Slightest breakfasts, lunches, and snacks only. But No dinners.
- Only pasta and no dinner foods.
- I think it was much costly for what I received.
- Food arrived out date. Most of the cereal products, muffins, and cookies had expired. The meals were terrible!
- Nutrisystem food looks and taste like vending machine food.
We want to know is this pack vegetarian?
At this time the Nutrisystem 5 Day Weight Loss Kit is not vegetarian.
Why not 2 weeks supply? Why only for the 5-day diet?
the Nutrisystem 5 Day Weight Loss Kit is for 2-week diet. So you have to buy another one kit. When following a new meal plan/weight reduction program, I find it easier to commit to it in small steps. 5 days doesn’t seem too difficult to stick with and after becoming sure you can purchase for another 5 days the Nutrisystem 5 Day Weight Loss Kit.
Beside Nutrisystem 5 Day Weight Loss Kit, another Nutrisystem Product that you can try is given below
2. Nutrisystem® Nutricrush Strawberry Yogurt Bar, 30 Pack
- These packs are yummy and if you are in Nutrisystem. Designed for lunch meal bar, but I eat for breakfast too. Nutra System does work if you follow the diet.
- This Nutrisystem Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar is my preferred Nutrisystem pack kit. I don’t want to wait for their other delivery time. So I ordered 30 bars because I always keep one in my purse in case I get starving. They taste really excellent.
- We’ve been eating these for a couple of years and they’re delicious! It’s good to know that I can get them on Amazon.com
- I adore this Strawberry Yogurt Bar to stay on path with my diet.
- Be fond of these bars a lot & these are a quick and easy lunch alternative.
- Tastes good and satisfies hunger.
- This “Lunch” is delicious, totally enjoyable, and works great for dipping awful calories.
- Bad is the word for its taste.
- It tastes is very much fake.
- Their strawberry flavors bother me.
- Its price is too high.
Can you tell me how many calories per bar contains?
Per bar contains 200 calories.
Can you tell me how many carbohydrates per bar contains?
Per bar contains 25grams carbohydrates.