Ironman iControl 400 Inversion Table system Reviews:
The Ironman iControl 400 Best Disk Brake Inversion Table System has extremely groundbreaking durable frame & features. The unparalleled comforts to users make the product outstanding in the market. This is the 180 degrees best fitness upside down table. This exercise can help to reduce your exhaustion & give your whole body a relaxing feeling. If you give 5 to 10 minutes every day for exercise on this table, pain on your back will be relieved.
This iControl 400 model has 275 lbs weight capacity limitation. If you want more weight capacity, you can choose its upgrade model called Weight Extended Ironman iControl 600 Disk Brake Inversion Table System with Air Tech Backrest.This model has more weight capacity extend to 300 lbs. It also has extra thick backrest area &“Ratchet” ankle locking system. Find the feature difference chart below.
- The padding foam of iControl 400 model will give you super lasting comfort at the time of electrifying exercise or therapy period. iControl protects you from any free falling and locks the table during riding and dismounting.
- Your ankles are safe from strain due to its well-designed foot pads. Ankle locking & anti-locking system gives you more security along with comfort.
- If you are tall in physique, are suffering from back pain for your weight. The adjustable settings of this inversion table provide you to measure the height range from 4’10” to 6’6”.So, the iControl 400 always provide you the optimum convenience.
- You can make your sit-ups, crunches etc. easily & safely by converting up to 180 degrees vertical inversion position.
- Its extraordinarily long-lasting steel frame, a scratch resisting powder glazed surface&well-organized design will give the weight handling capacity up to 275 lbs.
- At the time of reversing to avoid any instability, this iControl 400 model has 1.5” heavy duty square steel frame construction &1.5” inch thick soft foam for neck back & head ease.
- Ironman iControl 400 can be folded for storage.
- The Folded dimensions are 81 inches H x 31 inch W x 18 inch D.
- Full loop foam covered handle bars for easy return to the upright position.
- Plastic item holder for cell phones, glasses, and other pocket items.
- Better positioning. With its foamed handlebars, you can effortlessly return to the upright position.
- Easy to store. The iControl 400 can be folded for easy storage.
- Comfort and convenience. Its 1.5-inch wide padded back support guarantees optimal user comfort and convenience even during inversion.
- Its 1.5-inch steel frame was made to provide extra security and stability during inversion.
- Added safety feature. Its ankle locking system ensures maximum comfort and security when you are in the inverted position.
- Easy to assemble. The equipment comes with a user manual, making it easy for you to assemble.
- Weight Capacity. The weight capacity of the iControl 400 is slightly lower than the average, but it can still accommodate average and plus-sized users.
- Dangerous design!!! If you invert to quickly the foam bed backboard can break causing the user to go past 180 and flip the unit. The backboard seems to be made of press-board. The stop bar on the unit should be raised so the metal support on the back makes contact with the stop bar and not the board its self.There is the potential to get seriously hurt like I did! I am 5’11” and weigh 220lbs so I’m well within the units recommended user limits.
- You may not like the ankle locks.
- Most fun exercise machine ever!! It’s like having the park in your living room!! In order to avoid injuries its best to get acquainted with the braking system and practice controlling the speed of inversion. It takes a little practice but allows full control of the incline angle. The inversion was great in the beginning but then I decided to get creative n took off the leg attachment an moved the workouts onto the handlebars with the bench angled just right to try out all the gymnastic position I could dream up n then holding it, the strength just spazzes u into form. Olympic sizing the self is for anyone now!! 🙂 use it to run in place at the perfect running angle as well!!
- The table is pretty sturdy and holds up well. The disc brake is garbage. It broke after the second use. Mind you I am a lightweight at 170lbs, and practice a lot of Yoga handstands, so there was no angst to invert or heavy strain of any sort on the brake.
It is a closed unit, so I am not sure if it can be serviced. In order to give the company a chance to honor its warranty, I contacted them to ship me the disc brake unit. It makes no logical sense to return a 100lb package when just a piece can be exchanged. I would give this product ten stars if I could. The Ironman iControl 400 has two design features that place it above all others, that being the iControl disk brake device that lets you lock the table at any angle, remaining stable at that point until you release it. The other feature is the ankle locking device.
- I am very happy with this piece of equipment. It’s crazy to see that other models use a cloth strap to prevent you from swinging too far back and you have to adjust the strap everytime you want to change the angle. The disc brake system on this one holds the table at any angle you choose and it is secure and sturdy enough for inverted crunches. A very well constructed inversion table that is a far better buy than anything else I considered purchasing. I made the right choice on this one!
- I did a lot of research before I chose this particular model. I wanted a table that would allow me to lock the inversion at any angle and had a long lever to lock the ankles in place. Sadly, my experience with this table (it’s their newest version since being out of stock) failed miserably in so many ways. First, the disk brake system was broken. It would not lock. Second, the long lever that locks the ankles kept popping out of its placement. Third, it was hell to put together. Fourth, the company “never” answers emails and rarely answers their phone. Which made it impossible to replace the broken parts. In the end, I shipped it back and bought the Teeter inversion system, which is a thousand times better.
- This best inversion table 2018 works great. we were not real happy with putting it together. Instructions were confusing & parts not clearly marked. Fortunately, we had put many other things together & could figure it out. we had to find & use bolts we had in our garage to complete it. once we had it together it was easy to use. I had thought there was a series of marks that would help determine what angle I was needing. I bought Ironman to help with my spinal stenosis. My chiropractor said he thought it would help since I didn’t want surgery. It has He says my spine is looser. He had me start at a slight angle to give my spine time to adjust. I started using it for a minute at a time, once a day now I’m up to a minute & a half once a day. I’m very happy with my purchase & I would recommend it to others.This was the first time I had ordered anything from Amazon & I was very happy with ordering thru Amazon.
Other Products in the Same Configuration:
- IRONMAN iCONTROL 600