Take a quick look at Iron gym total upper body workout bar extreme edition review!. You can strengthen your back, chest, ABS, biceps, shoulders and more in the comfort of your living room or dorm with the Iron Gym extreme edition workout bar.
It is an upgraded version of the original Iron Gym. The Iron gym total upper body workout bar extreme edition boasts two additional grip positions for a total of five: the default narrow, neutral, plus alternate wide and side grips.
When installed in the doorway, wide positions of the first Iron Gym,the device lets you perform pull-ups and chin-ups, with several options for working the inner and outer back.
Once you’re done with your back exercise, you can quickly move the Iron gym total upper body workout bar to the floor, where you can perform pushups while facing down, triceps dips while facing the other way and sit-ups using the Iron Gym for foot stability.
We the fitness mojo team suggest you to buy this because it is cheaper than other pull up bar and its quality is great.
It is the ultimate workout tool for people who want to shape their upper bodies and tone their midsections and unlike many other workout bars, the extreme edition installs conveniently in most doorway frames without damaging your walls or doors with a permanent installation.
Just take it off the door when you’re finished. The iron gym bars has another feature that is durable steel frame. Again the Iron Gym extreme edition holds up to 300 pounds and is designed to fit residential doorways between 24 to 32 inches, with trim or molding up to 3.5 inches wide.
Iron gym total upper body workout bar extreme edition reviews
- It is an Upper body workout bar designed to strengthen your chest, shoulders, back, arms, and more
- It can be Installed in doorway for pull-ups and chin-ups, or sits on floor for pushups, dips, and sit-ups
- Again iron gym bar has also sturdy steel frame mounts quickly and removes easily without tools or fasteners
- This Iron gym bar fits conveniently in residential doorways 24 to 34 inches wide, with 3.5-inch trim/molding
- It has 5 total grip positions for versatile workouts; holds up to 300 pounds
According to iron gym total upper body workout bar extreme edition reviews, If you want a compact piece of gym equipment then must choose Iron Gym Pull Up Bar. After using it you will soon realize why the Iron Gym Pull Up Bar has been a steady best seller for many years.
Iron gym total upper body workout bar extreme edition is well known for it´s unique design and functionality means that you can literally hook it onto your door frame and start your exercises within seconds.
You don´t need to have a room put aside, nor do you have to drill any holes and ruin your decoration, to begin your exercises which helps in giving you a routine that you can fall into. More details about Chin up / Pull up bar continue reading .
It´s multi functionality allows you to do Pull Ups, Chin Ups, Sit Ups, Push Ups and Dips too – no need to go out and buy different pieces of equipment that end up gathering dust – one economical purchase and you have everything you need according to Iron gym total upper body workout bar extreme edition review
It´s small, compact and efficient – designed and built to last too. It makes it very convenient to just pull out, hook onto the door frame, and start exercising within a few seconds – no messing about – you will have finished your exercise routine by the time most other people have finished messing about setting up their equipment.
Don´t worry either – it´s specialist design ensures that no damage is done to your woodwork or walls -It´s the ideal all round solution
This is the best pull-up bar out there, especially for the money. And even compared to other pieces of fitness equipment you could purchase, the Iron Gym is a better value by far regarding to Iron gym total upper body workout bar extreme edition review.
This was not the first time I bought something for my husband. And it certainly wasn’t the first time I didn’t tell him I spent money. But he had been complaining about having pipe cleaners for arms, so like any good wife, I bought him a workout-in-a-box. Yeah, the reception wasn’t as great as I anticipated.
No matter, he opened it. Then he left. Turns out a man working in the construction business doesn’t exactly like to come home and keep building. Despite being mechanically challenged, I assembled the Iron Gym Total Upper Body Workout Bar Extreme faster than it took my husband to go find his tools!
About a minute later, my husband returned with his Iron gym total upper body workout bar. My joy in knowing he didn’t abandon me was quickly replaced with frustration that he let me put this thing together with the weenie tool that came with it.
After he stopped laughing at the tool, he started to gaze at the bar with the steely eyed gaze of a mountain climber preparing to ascend Everest.
We moved on to attaching it to a door frame. He picked one in the back closet. This is the most important part. You want to measure your door frame. The product says it works for frames at 24” to 34”.
If you’re a man, it’s a great opportunity to whip out your measuring tape and look like some sort of professional carpenter. If you are a loving wife, prepare for a solid minute of ahhs and uh-huhs.
We actually ran into a snag. The frame was 27”, and when we put the bar up, it didn’t fit well. We went a few a rounds debating whether my husband should make “adjustments.” This usually involves welding. Finally, we realized the bar can be adjusted to the size of the door frame, hurray!!
Another bit of ahhs and uh-huhs and the Iron gym total upper body workout bar was attached to the door frame. Before he would make the attempt to use it, we went back to the box. There is a 300lb weight limit.
Just barely. OK, back to the bar. He started the “workout” by testing the strength of the bar with a couple of pull ups. And it works! The bar held just fine, the door frame looks good.
According to Iron gym total upper body workout bar extreme edition review there are many workouts you can do with the Iron gym total upper body workout bar.
While he grunted and groaned attempting various pull-ups, I did some research (read the front of the box) and found out the bar can be used as a foot hold at the base of the door frame for sit-ups. I tested this and am super happy to say that I could be losing more weight if I ate better, but under the pooch I do feel the makings of a six pack.
The man returned to the bar, but we started with pushups. As it happens, you can remove the bar completely for use on the floor for angled pushups. Literacy works! He liked that more but later moved back to the door.
Of course my Iron gym total upper body workout bar extreme edition review wouldn’t be complete with out my recommendation. I’d have to recommend this product to anyone who hates bulky workout machines and running (per my husband).
I use it more than he does, but I catch him now and then sneaking back to the closet when he doesn’t think I’m looking. I think only because there are obvious results but that’s what I was hoping for all along.
Compared to other pull-up bars, the Iron gym total upper body workout bar is the true leader. From a build quality standpoint this is something that will not only last forever, but it can take the strain of someone doing pull-up after pull-up, day after day, year after year. It also secures perfectly to different types of doorways and overhangs.
So no matter where you live, you shouldn’t have a problem installing this quickly and easily without tearing up your walls. I’ve seen how other pull-up bars require you to actually install hardware into the door frame and I was not about to do that!
- Iron Gym turns any door into your own personal gym in just seconds.
- Iron gym total upper body workout bar extreme edition review the multifunction training system that raises the bar on upper body
- Its unique design wraps around your door frame and uses leverage so there are no screws and no damage to your door.
- Iron gym total upper body workout bar extreme edition review helps to trengthens and tones your chest, arms, shoulders, back, abs and more.
Iron gym total upper body workout bar extreme edition review and buying guide line
- Features 3 different grip positions – narrow grip, wide grip and neutral – so you can switch up your routine and keep challenging your muscles.
- Iron Gym is a great workout for pull-ups/ chin-up, sit ups, push ups, dips and crunches.
- The Iron Gym Pull Up Bar is a very versatile piece of equipment and you can use it at the beginning to improve your upper body physique using the basic exercises as outlined on the site here.
- As your strength and stamina improve you will find it much easier to do more repetitions and at this stage it is a good idea to use alternative exercises to not only improve but also to break the tedium of constantly repeating the same exercise.
- I’ll repeat again, as it always seems to cause some confusion, about the way that the hands grip the bar itself.
In the standard position, where the hands grip the bar “overhand grip”, the lat muscles will be worked predominantly whereas in the “underhand grip” the biceps are more targeted.
So as long as you understand the different effects you can alter your grip according to the area that you want to work according to Iron gym total upper body workout bar extreme edition review.
One of the first variations that you can consider is actually increasing your weight so you are having to work harder – this can be achieved by a weight belt, to which you can attach additional weights to suit your regime or alternatively, and probably the easiest, is to wear a back pack and put bricks or rocks inside, gradually increasing the weight as you become more proficient.
Circular Pull Ups
- Circular pull ups are demanding way of using the Iron Gym Pull Up Bar and achieved by, instead of pulling yourself up vertically, you move your body in a circular motion whilst never quite straightening the arms. This has the effect of moving the weight from each arm in turn as you describe the circle and is very effective for the lats and traps – be warned – it’s tiring and very demanding at the beginning.
- There are various exercise that you can do whilst suspended at the halfway point then, while your arms are bent, move yourself outwards and inwards from the bar.
- You’ll find it easier to do too. If you extend your legs forward at the same time – you’ll probably find it difficult to start with but after you’ve managed a few good repetitions – it will become easier – try to make it graceful at the same time!
- As you get more advanced there are many options available to you which will allow you to target more specific areas, generally speaking in most pull up type exercises the abs don’t receive a great deal of benefit but you can use the Iron gym total upper body workout bar to do very effective exercises for the abs.
- One of the best, and the simplest, is to hang from the bar whilst lifting your feet up ensuring that you keep your legs horizontal whilst doing so – if you find this difficult to do initially you can cheat a little and instead just raise the knees up to the chest.
- I hope that you´re finding the benefits of the Iron Gym Pull Up Bar and beginning to realise that there are an enormous amount of exercises that you can do with a very simple and inexpensive piece of gym equipment – keep watching and I´ll let you in on some more exercises that you can do with the Iron Gym Pull Up Bar to extend your routines.!
- Pull Ups and Chin ups are definitely one of the best body exercise routines that you can do and I’ll show you some reasons why you should be adding them into your exercise regime, because not only do they help you to build muscle mass fast but also burn fat and a lot more besides.
- You will find that many professional athletes from all sports regularly include these types of exercises into their routines for a number of different reasons according to Iron gym total upper body workout bar extreme edition review!
1. Functional Strength.
Obviously, Chin Ups and Pull Ups allow you to quickly build muscle strength into your arms and this general type of strength is handy to have in regular life for many reasons, and not only for making it easier to carry the shopping – because you never know, one day it may save your life.
2. Building Muscle.
Both Pull Ups and Chin Ups are one of the best ways to cram muscle into your arms, back and shoulders whilst, at the same time, helping your Abs too.
3. General Sport.
If you play any form of sport then you will find a real benefit in having more upper arm strength which will benefit any athlete in almost every sport played.
Like any form of regular exercise doing Pull Ups and Chin Ups helps to achieve more suppleness in the limbs and keep your joints fit and healthy.
5. General exercise.
- By including these types of exercises into your general exercise routine you end up with a much more balanced body and also help to balance out your different exercise regimes.
- So, you may already be doing some form of exercise and are looking for a way to include Pull Ups and Chin Ups into your routine, or maybe you’re just starting and looking for a way to get ripped quick.
- The Iron Gym Pull Up bar has been specifically designed for use at home and with its great functionality can be deployed within a few seconds and also allows you to do sit ups push-ups and dips all with the same bar.
- So, don’t delay any longer, get started and get the body you’ve always wished for.
Pull Ups or Chin Ups?
- The Iron Gym Pull Up bar has been specially designed to allow you to do pull ups or chin ups in the comfort of your own home without the need for specialized or bulky gym equipment.
- Just to clarify this point, the difference between a pull up and a chin up is purely the positioning of the hands on the bar, the pull up uses an overhand grip whilst the chin up uses an underhand grip.
- Both of these types of exercises are very effective for building upper body, back and general core strength. You should try and include these routines in your daily exercise regime and is definitely a “must do” for any level of fitness.
- The Iron Gym Pull Up Bar should be fixed at a height that will require you to jump up in order to grasp the bar with your feet free of the ground, if you are able to, bend your knees and cross your ankles as this will give you a better balanced position in order to complete your exercises. Now pull yourself up so that your chin is level with the bar and hold this position for a few seconds and then gently lower yourself as far as you can and don’t let your feet touch the ground.
- Now repeat this exercise as many times as you can, you will find that after a short period of time that you are able to do more and more repetitions.
Just Starting Out?
- If you’re just starting out and find that you can’t do one pull up then you can adapt the exercise by keeping the Iron Gym Pull Up Bar high and trying to pull yourself as high as you can and then lowering yourself to the ground.
- After a period of time, as your strength increases then you will be able to do more and more repetitions in a more balanced position without your feet touching the ground.
- You can also place something below you on the floor in order to be able to grasp the bar, especially if you are using the Iron Gym Pull Up Bar as it´s height is fixed according to the height of the doorway.
- Don’t try and do quick snatches either, the key to this exercise is to be steady and controlled by pulling yourself up slowly and then lowering yourself in a similar manner, also try and increase the time that you hold yourself at maximum height.
- Don´t overdo the exercise either as you may injure yourself – take your time and build up your strength slowly – less is more!!
- Remember, before starting any exercise to do some basic warm up exercises so that your muscles and breathing are ready for more stronger exertion, similarly, after you have finished don’t just flop down but do some gentle aerobic type exercise to allow your body to return to normal.
- It´s as simple as that, the beauty of the Iron Gym Pull Up bar is that it stores away so you don´t have any unsightly equipment lying around but only takes a few seconds to hook onto the doorway in preparation for your exercise routine.
Best Techniques for Pull UP Exercises
In this exercise grip will vary for which pull-up method you decide to use, for the wide grip pull-up, begin with your hands gripped to the bar, shoulder width apart and facing forwards.
1) Firstly when grip the bar – your arms should be fully extended and locked out.
2) As you exhale your breath (breath out), pull your torso up towards the bar. You should be aiming for your chest to almost touch the bar or at least get to bar height.Try to keep your body as still as possible throughout the pull-up session. Do this by engaging your core, lifting your legs up and allowing only the arms/lats to be working.
3) Once you have reached the maximal contraction and are at the top of the bar, pause and squeeze the working muscles (lats.)
4) Next, inhale your breath and pause before slowly releasing down back to where you started from.
5) When back in the staring position, your arms should be fully extended once more and the lats should be fully stretched also.
Pull-Up Bars – work your back muscles
If you want to be in shape, pull-up bars will help you get the results that you want.
Everyone wants to look good. Man and women, people of all ages try their best to keep themselves looking good. Women would normally visit a salon every now and then to have their hair fixed. They would also spend money to get manicure and pedicure.
They will shop and look for the best dress that they can find. Men also have their own ways of making sure that they look good. They would go to barber shops to get a hair cut. They would also shop around to buy nice jeans and shirt. They also go to the gym and use pull-up bars to build body muscle.
But what exactly are pull-up bars? These are simple solid bars fixed on each side of a wall. The simplest one will look like the solid metal where you hang your shower curtain to. It may seem like a very simple equipment ( Iron gym total upper body workout bar) but it can offer a man a lot of benefits.
They use it to pull themselves upwards until their chin goes above the bar and then they will lower themselves again as if they were hanging. They repeat the process to complete a set.
Starter can have two to three sets on Iron gym total upper body workout bar while a seasoned body builder can do as much as eight to ten sets.
These Iron gym total upper body workout bar can be used for great back exercise. It can target different muscle group such as the last, which is the pair of fan shaped muscles on your middle and lower back, biceps, forearms and shoulders.
With continued practice and training, you will get to increase your number of sets and will also give you the maximum work out that your body needs. In the long run, you will realize that this is indeed a good way to get in shape.
Benefits of the Chin-Up Exercises
Regardless of whether you are an athlete, bodybuilder, Cross Fit athlete or a recreational gym goer, grip strength is paramount to training. Fundamental exercises such as the dead lift and rows require a serious amount of grip strength in order to be performed correctly.
Pull-ups are a great exercises for developing this grip strength. And the best pull up bar is Iron gym total upper body workout bar.
Regarding Iron gym total upper body workout bar extreme edition review compound movements are exercises whereas more than one muscle is targeted. There is also a joint movement at more than one site point. For example: a flexion/extension at the knee and hip joint during the squat.
This exercise is a compound movement due to the fact that the biceps, shoulders and back are being worked throughout the movement. Due to the fact that so many muscle groups are being used at once, this makes an efficient trigger for testosterone and hormone release during exercise.
It is one of the most varied exercises you can come across in the gym. You can do many variations with Iron gym total upper body workout bar such as close grip chin-ups, gorilla crunch, eccentric chin-ups, assisted chin-ups are just some examples of how you can change up your chin -up/ pull-up training.
This variation is extremely useful when looking to progressively overload or just to simply change up your training and prevent boredom.
Furthermore, the Iron gym total upper body workout bar pull-up is extremely versatile in the sense that it has many progressions and regressions, which is discussed below.
Due to the fact that all you require is a Iron gym total upper body workout bar and your body, chin-ups can be performed almost anywhere. This is extremely useful for those who cannot make the gym or want to train from home.
Don’t let your mind become limited when it comes to training! A good workout can happen anytime and anywhere; all that is required is the right mindset.
Most Common Advantage of Fitness Chin Up Bar
Everyone wants to stay in shape now, on the flip-side; everyone wants to get into shape as well. However, the one problem here is that you can’t always make time in a busy schedule to get in shape.
This is why sometimes; you’ll really have to consider making a home gym with Iron gym total upper body workout bar. This is to make sure that you always have the choice to work out. However, people don’t always mention that there are more advantages to a home gym than most people mention.
Sure you won’t get to meet your friend Jim, or meet those pretty fitness nut chicks, but you’ll get better time and better exercises done that way. So why not consider installing Iron gym total upper body workout bar at home?
Advantage of time
according to Iron gym total upper body workout bar extreme edition review one thing that makes working out at home so easy is that you can make fit in a quick 30 minute program at home.
You’ll never have the excuse of not having enough time anymore because when you wake up, you can pick up a weight and go. Just think about it, having pull-up bars at home means that you have your natural workouts at any time.
Remember all those times when you have a certain type of exercise you wanted to do but couldn’t? Well, a home gym takes you away from getting stuck in line to use pull-up bars like Iron gym total upper body workout bar , or other exercises.
You can start doing chin-ups at any time without fear of people behind you complaining about your speed. It also means that you can use those Iron gym total upper body workout bar, at any time of the day, making it more convenient. You don’t even have to make the excuse that the gym is too far away.
Cost, cost, cost
In addition to being able to go to the gym anytime and as easily, you’ll also save a lot more money. Instead of going to use pull-up bars at the gym, you get to save money, and go wherever you set up your home gym.
Instead of wasting gas money, taking a bus, or even wasting a few bucks to buy water, you get all the amenities at home.
Common Mistakes for Iron gym workout bar Exercise
When pull up becomes easy
When you become accustomed to chin up/ pull-ups and are able to perform several consecutively, it is easy to become complacent and repeat the same motion every week. However, this is what is going to draw you away from the beloved progressive overload.
In this situation try one of the following methods next time you perform pull-ups in order to adequately progress forward; add some weight by using a weight belt between your legs, perform more sets/repetitions than last time, reduce the rest time in between sets, exaggerate the eccentric phase of the movement.
All of these methods will make the exercise harder than before and as a result will lead to progressive overload.
When pull up becomes too hard
According to Iron gym total upper body workout bar at first this exercise might be difficult with pull-ups.
Sometimes it is best to take a step back and perfect the pull-up using one of the following regression methods; use a training partner to help pull you up on the concentric phase, use the machine weight to assist you or perform the lat pull downs.
Yes, the lat pull down completely mimics the pull-up motion and will develop all the same muscles, all that is taken away is the gravitational factor!
If you are having problem or struggling with pull-ups, try building your lat/bicep strength using pull downs and then eventually give the pull-ups another shot!
Neglected Full Range of Motion
Whilst a full range of motion is absolutely paramount in most exercises, the pull-up bars special significance.
Neglecting a full range of motion (not going all the way down) will not only put added tension and stress on your arms but it will also neglect the stretch that your lat will receive when it is fully stretched out at the bottom.
To prevent yourself from doing this, pay special attention to your form and if you are genuinely not able to do it with a full range of motion, apply one of the regression methods previously mentioned.
With any movement with Iron gym total upper body workout bar that involves your arm, the positioning of the arm and moreover the elbow is key.
Flaring your elbows out to the sides can eradicate all previous stimulus that was applied during a movement and shift it elsewhere. You can add free hand exercise for getting more results.
Again you have to keep the elbows un-flared and under the bar when you pull-up will all result in a better quality pull-up as well as enhanced back/lat contraction.
To prevent potential rotator cuff damage/injury at the bottom phase of the movement retract your shoulders and pull them back, and instead lead through your chest.
When you are able to do this, you will feel/see/develop a far better mind to muscle connection of the lats throughout the Iron gym total upper body workout bar exercise.
Installing Pull-Up Bars
A home gym is always a fun idea, and indeed, it can save you a lot of money. You cut off memberships to the local gym, you no longer need to buy gas or take a bus downtown, and you’ll always be at home to save money.
Installing Fitness Chin Up Bar at home would be a good thing for you. You get to have at least one type of exercise, and soon those extra dollars saved will enable you to save even more money.
That extra money can be the fuel to set up a home gym for you, and whoever wants one at home. The main thing here is that there are problems when it comes to home DIY when making a gym. You’re no carpenter, and that’s why you need some help.
Buy proper screws, knowing where to mount them and how. This tip is better put into context when we mention another thing on our list. But for now, let’s assume the best. So what you want to get are extra long concrete screws.
This is for extra support and deeper mounts. Usually bolts that can support 200-350lbs worth of weight are the best choice. Secondly, in installing pull-up bars, you’ll have to mount that on a concrete surface, making sure you have made pilot holes in order to prevent cracks.
It also has to be concrete because installing pull-up bars on a dry wall will destroy your bar immediately.
Thirdly, you’ll have to make sure the Iron gym total upper body workout bar itself can support at least twice your weight. This is to prevent your bar from breaking if you’re going for the bigger muscle mass.
Iron gym total upper body workout bar extreme edition review also help in bar installing. You have to make sure that you did this on top of a door. That way you can make pull ups with relative ease.
Additionally, you’ll have to make sure you have 3’ clearance from the closest wall. Iron gym total upper body workout bars are then operational at your home. Be sure to learn how to screw and plan it out well, and you should be fine.