Best weight bench reviews is all about the fitness equipment that helps in bodybuilding. There are so many fitness weight benches on sale, choosing the right models can be difficult. If you plan to renovate your fitness equipment, they’re quite suited for you. Here comes your savior. Best weight bench reviews 2017 guide is here to introduce buyers about finding weight benches that are space-conserving and effortless to put.
These weight benches feature more amazing characters to assist you to tone your muscle efficiently. The main advantage of these weight benches is that they can satisfy consumers well as they come with various sizes and materials. Another advantage of these weight benches is that they are reliable for use and solid in construction. These weight benches with uncomplicated maintenance and excellent workmanship are generally used for doing exercises frequently to enhance your health. Like this zupapa trampoline review we write a detail information about weight benches on this post.
With these suggestions it will be easy to pick up the right weight benches to gain maximum comfort when you do workouts. Here are some best weight bench reviews.
Best weight bench reviews
1. Body Champ Olympic Weight Bench
This bench is built for the truly serious lifter. Here you can find high-density padding preacher curl and crunch handle for you to perform ab crunches for a great core workout. The racks have safety hooks. The ‘U’-shaped front leg stabilizer gives you safety and stability during the workout.
• It is compatible with most 6’ and 7’ weight set bars.
• There are 7- position adjustable backrest
• It also has adjustable dual – action leg developer with Adjustable Foam Rollers for Leg Curl/Leg Extension
•Accessories are olympic Plate Adapter,Preacher Curl Pad, Arm Curl Bar, Spring Clip for Leg Developer, and Ab Crunch
•Body champ olympic weight bench built-in Safety Hooks and No-pinch Design to prevent injury to hand and grip
• Note: There are many weight set bars available in the marketplace.
2. Marcy Diamond Olympic Bench
Best weight bench reviews 2017 suggests that If you are looking to increase overall body strength and lean muscle mass while increasing your metabolic rate to burn calories? The Marcy MD-879 is your solution. The upright bar support can be used for squats and lunges, while the bench doubles as a stand-alone utility bench for lower leg, abdominal and bicep exercises. This bench has Adjustable back pad for incline, decline and flat chest press exercises. you can get a total leg workout from here. The built-in post on the machine organizes and stores weight plates. It aslo has an adjustable preacher curl pad with detachable bicep curl bar that allows extended bicep workouts. This all-in-one set is an ideal choice for any level user looking to build full body muscle.
• It has steel, vinyl, foam, rubber
•This training bench is great for a wide variety of full-body workouts.
• This workout bench has padded vinyl foam seats and backrest pad
• The Marcy Diamond Olympic Bench has an adjustable back pad and arm curl pad t
• The separate squat rack can be used to perform walk-in squats and lunge exercises, giving you more flexibility in your training regimen.
• The entire weight bench has a powder-coated, 14-gauge tubular steel frame
3. Marcy Flat Utility Weight Bench
In order to Build a better-looking, muscular body with intense workout sessions to eliminate stubborn fat and develop bulky muscles! you can Improve your home gym with the Marcy Flat Utility Weight Bench, and get ready for a more efficient bodybuilding routine! Click here for more
This Marcy Flat Utility Weight Bench allows you to perform a full-body workout so you can build and tone your physique however you want. This bench lets you perform a range of exercises to target specific muscle groups in a compact space. It Engage in fat-burning, muscle-building workouts right in the comfort of your own home with this high-performing utility bench.
This bench has a durable steel construction made of premium materials. Its heavy-duty steel tube frame is furnished with high-density foam and boxed upholstery, ensuring steady support maximizing your comfort while you exercise. Created to suit your active lifestyle, this workout gear is the perfect addition to your home gym. The Marcy Flat Utility Weight Bench has a powder coated finish for resistance of heavy wear and tear and can support a maximum weight of 300 pounds.
- The Marcy Flat Utility Weight Bench is a high-functioning equipment that lets you perform a full-body workout to enhance your body.
- This bench has a durable construction made of high-quality materials & a heavy-duty steel tube frame.
- This utility bench fit in your home without taking up too much space and maximize mobility.
- It has powder- coated finish
- This weight bench is perfect for home exercise and get all the benefits of an intense gym session without leaving the house.
Some basic exercises with a weight bench for chest muscles
Exercise 1: bench press with dumbbells for pectorals, shoulders and triceps.
The bench press with dumbbells allows you to work your chest muscles differently, with better range and a more natural movement.
- You will need: weights bench, 2 dumbbells.
- Main targeted muscles: pectorals, shoulders, triceps.
- Performing the exercise: First you have to lie on your weights bench, slightly arch your back and put your feet flat on the ground. After that take a dumbbell in each hand.
- For better work on your chest muscles stretch your arms out vertically, bringing the dumbbells together. Pull your shoulders back and contract your pectoral muscles. From this high position, slowly lower the dumbbells down to each side of your chest.
- Contract your pecs and press (push) the dumbbells back up without bouncing back, bringing them together as they reach the top.You should inhale at the time of lowering the dumbbells, exhale while pushing them up (this follows the movement of the ribcage).
- Your head, shoulders and buttocks must remain resting against the bench. It will help to anchor you. If you work without this stability, there is no strength. As you bring the dumbbells down, keep your elbows in line with your shoulders.
- Do not lock your elbows in order not to damage the elbow joint.
Exercise 2: inclined press with dumbbells for shoulders and triceps
Inclined press with dumbbells allows a more comprehensive and natural movement than with a barbell. This exercise is useful as a complement to the bench press to rebalance your pectoral muscles, as it focuses more on the upper part.
• You will need: weights bench, 2 dumbbells.
• Main targeted muscles: pectorals, shoulders, triceps.
• Performing the exercise: Just lie on your weights bench incline between 15° to 45°. Arch your back and put your feet flat on the ground. You have to take a dumbbell in each hand. Vertically stretch your arms out, bringing the dumbbells together. You must pull your shoulders back and contract your pectoral muscles.
At position, breathe in and then slowly lower the dumbbells down to each side of your chest. Then press the dumbbells back up without bouncing back, bringing them together as they reach the top (the dumbbells should touch at the end of movement = converging movement).
• Breathing: inhale as you lower the dumbbells, exhale as you push up.
• Safety tips: your head, shoulders and buttocks must remain resting against the bench. In the high position, do not lock your elbows in order not to damage the elbow joint.
Exercise 3: dumbbell pullover for chest
- You will need: weights bench, dumbbell.
- Main targeted muscles: pectoralis major, long head of the triceps, teres major, latissimus dorsi.
- Performing the exercise: lay down on your weights bench. Pick up a dumbbell with both hands and extend your arms above your head. Take a deep breath and lower the dumbbell behind your head, with your elbows slightly bent. Breathe out whilst returning to your starting position.
- Breathing: inhale while lowering the dumbbell behind your head, exhale at the end of the movement (while returning to the high position).
- Safety tips: your head, shoulders and buttocks must remain resting against the bench.
Exercise 4: dumbbell row to build up your back
- You will need: weights bench, dumbbell.
- Main targeted muscles are latissimus dorsi, teres major, posterior deltoid (back of shoulder), brachioradialis (supinator longus).
- While performing the exercise stand up next to your weights bench. Just put one knee on the bench; leave your other foot on the ground. After that take a dumbbell in one hand, steady yourself against the bench with the other hand. Then contract your back then bring your elbow back, as high as you can go, to raise the dumbbell.
- Inhale in the low position, and then hold your breath during the contraction (when you lift the dumbbell). Exhale while lowering the dumbbell.
- In order to protect your lower back, keep your back flat during the exercise. With each rep, lift the dumbbell without any jerky movements.
Exercise 5: lying triceps extension for Triceps
- You will need: weights bench, straight bar or EZ curl bar
- Main targeted muscles: triceps.
- To perform this exercise lie on your weights bench with your feet flat on the ground. After that hold the bar with a supinated (palms facing your face) or pronated grip (easier for beginners), with your hands shoulder width apart.
- Bend your forearm to bring the bar above your forehead without locking your elbows. At this position extend your forearms to raise the bar above your head.
- Breathing should be in the low position, exhale while lifting the bar.
- Carefully lower the bar by bending your forearms. When lowering the bar towards your forehead be careful not to spread your elbows apart.
Exercise 6: concentrated curl for biceps
- You will need: weights bench, dumbbell.
- Main targeted muscles: biceps brachii, brachialis (located under the biceps).
- To do this exercise just sit down on your weights bench with your legs apart and your feet flat on the ground.
- With a supinated grip pick up a dumbbell with your right hand, Keeping your back straight, lean forward slightly, with your elbow slightly bent and place it on your right thigh.
- Rest your other hand on your left thigh. Take a deep breath and lift the dumbbell up to your chest. Then breathe out whilst returning to your starting position.
- Do your reps at your own pace and then switch sides.
- You have to inhale in the starting position, when your elbow is slightly bent. Exhale during the contraction.
- After that lift the weight while concentrating on your biceps without moving your upper body or legs. Always control the movement while lowering the dumbbell.
These are some of our favorite exercises using a weight bench. As you can see, it’s possible to target all your major muscle groups with the exercises we listed. And with the Best weight bench reviews you can choose which one is best for our exercises.