- 1 1. Proton Wall Mounting Pull Up Bar with Ab Straps for home gym
- 2 2. Dolphy sports Multi-Door Gym Bar
- 3 3. Cosco Tall Door Bar , 63-96cm (color may vary)
- 4 4. Iron Gym Pull Up Bar
- 5 Best Pull Up Bar 2018 – The Best Fitness Tool
- 6 Fitness Chin Up Bar – classic and freestyle
- 7 With this Best pull up bar 9 awesome exercises are here:
- 8 Choose The Best pull-up bar
- 9 Conclusion:
It is true that this Pull-up workout is hard. It is not for everybody. But those who are able to do it will give them great result especially upper part of the body.
Here in Best pull up bar reviews, we The Fitness Mojo Team have shown how you can get V shape on your back and six-pack abs with the help of the best pull-up bar.
As pull-up workouts are tough, it makes the hand and upper body very strong which is not possible with any other exercise equipment.
This post is all about Best pull up bar to select the best one for your upper body exercise. You can do 9 awesome and effective exercises with this type of Best pull up bar. For pull up exercises, you just need a Best pull up bar at home.
When you got this you have got everything you need to do this exercise. With this exercise you can work every single muscle in your body you just need the bar and body weight.
With the Best pull up bar you can work all of the “pull” muscles: your back and biceps. A wide range of abs exercises is also possible with the pull-up/chin-up exercises!
Three best pull up bar reviews are here:
1. Proton Wall Mounting Pull Up Bar with Ab Straps for home gym
Amazing product to do pull-ups, chin-ups to make the upper body strength. However, it is really tough exercise to do. click here
• Proton Wall Mounting Chin up Bar with Ab Straps
• This product has Padded foam grips and heavy-duty steel construction
• The material contains: Steel, Dimensions: Fixed Pillar Length 19 inches, Top Rod length 38 inches
• Weight Supported: 120 kgs (Maximum)
• In-Box Contents are as follows: Ab Straps, Pull up bar, parallel grips, installation instructions, mounting hardware(8 x M8 Screws, 2 x 3″ screws with bolts)
2. Dolphy sports Multi-Door Gym Bar
This chin up bar will Increase your upper body strength and the stamina in your arms and shoulders with this imported chin pull-up bar to your routine.
It is Designed to use at home or at the gym and it is easy to use, this pull-up bar helps you improve to achieve a complete workout on your upper body, increasing the power in your shoulders and arms.
• This chin up bar is adjustable from 81 to 120 cm
• All Fixing Nuts are Included in Packaging
• Sturdy steel material can hold Body Weight Up to 100 Kg
• It can Perform pull-ups and chin-ups in any standard door frame
• And it can also achieve a challenging upper body workout in a minimum of space
3. Cosco Tall Door Bar , 63-96cm (color may vary)
If you wanna get that mean lean fighting machine look then the Cosco Door Bar is definitely for you. Best pull up bar Reviews will help you accomplish your workout goals fast and building you up to the muscular frame you want and deserve. It will develop those great looking muscles adding strength to your core as you work out regularly.
This will encourage you to do more so you can look and feel your best. It has Comfortable Foam Handles, The bar is made of foam handles that permit a strong yet comfortable grip, reducing the slippery effect of sweaty palms.
It also reduces the strain on your hands. Powder coated substance on this fitness equipment guarantees the resistance against corrosion. It is Durable and adjustable and fit quite snugly between door frames.
• It has Non-Slip, Soft padded Hand Grips to Ensure Maximum Stability and Grip
• This bar is Ideal for Pull-ups, Chin-ups and Leg lifts, Foot Anchor for Sit-ups and Crunches
• Its Adjustable Door Bars Size is 63-96 cm
• It has Weight Bearing Brackets for Maximum Stability during Chin-ups
• It also has Non-Weight Bearing Brackets for Sit-ups.
• Corrosion Resistant coated outer surface
• It fits between door frames snugly.
• 1 Door Bar In Box Content
Muscles used during pull up exercise
- Biceps: A flexion of the elbow joint
- Back: An abduction at the scapula
- Shoulders: An abduction at the shoulder joint
The muscle used during (Release phase)
- Biceps: Extension at the elbow joint
- Back: abduction at the scapula
- Shoulders: An abduction at the shoulder joint
4. Iron Gym Pull Up Bar
- An Iron Gym Pull Up Bar will help you strengthen multiple muscle groups including arms, chest, shoulders, back and abs. According to Fitness Chin-Up Bar Reviews Iron Gym Chin up/ Pull Up Bar is the best bar as you can do a lot of other exercises like dips, push up, belly back along with the chin up/ pull ups and also in lower cost.
- You can strengthen and tone your body in a small amount of time with Pro Fit’s affordable and popular pull-up workout bar. Highly versatile, it works out multiple muscle groups via three grip positions and Leverage-style door mount. You can also lay the Iron Gym on the floor and do crunches, dips, and push-ups, customizing your own training program that also saves hundreds of dollars by cutting out the cost of expensive gym equipment.
- The Iron Gym multi-function workout bar is highly portable, compact, and fits in all standard-sized doorways (24 to 32 inches). There is no hardware or fasteners involved in setting up the Iron Gym Pull Up Bar.
- Retailing for $29.95 on at least one top-rated online shopping site, it’s a great value for students, as well as those who are savvy and economical about acquiring fitness equipment.
The narrow, neutral and wide grip positions add to its versatility and allow you to workout the outer as well as inner back with ease. Perfect for those who need to keep in shape for their occupations, such as lifeguards and athletes, the Iron Gym is a handy daily companion that takes up little room as it keeps users slim and trims.
You really can work out almost all of the body’s muscle groups without having to buy a gym membership and use 12 different machines, which may be being used on any given day at a busy fitness center.
Certain mail-in rebate offers for the Iron Gym will get you free “ab straps” (normally $7.99) that allow you to hang from door-mounted units to further tone the core abdominal and oblique muscles.
Give up expensive gym memberships in crowded places that don’t allow you to control the atmosphere, and get an Iron Gym Pull Up/ Chin Up Bar that makes life unbelievably easy. Some offers allow you to get one Best pull up bar free with the purchase of another, which makes a perfect gift for other fitness-conscious people close to you.
This device allows you to do two of the best upper body strength training exercises possible – chin ups and pull ups. Fitness Chin Up Bar, in particular, allows you to work for multiple muscle groups at the same time. They simply build more muscle and burn more fat than more standard exercises.
The revolutionary Iron Gym workout machine by Pro Fit does not require a permanent mount, allows multiple fitness routines for different muscle groups, is cheap (you can find it between $25 and $35) and very compact.
It makes perfect fitness and economic sense to have an exercise machine that works out major muscle groups, and which is highly durable and affordable as well. Working out in the privacy of your own home as opposed to pricey fitness clubs is also a plus.
Why spend hundreds of dollars on gym memberships and expensive fitness equipment, when you can get a great workout at home every day for around $30? It just makes perfect sense – the Iron Gym Pull Up Bar is your answer to keeping regularly fit, not breaking the bank, and getting a deep workout with a specialized piece of exercise equipment that’s as easy to install as it is to use.
Best Pull Up Bar 2018 – The Best Fitness Tool
If you are searching for a perfect exercise that can strengthen your body then Best pull up bar exercise is the best exercise. In pull-ups exercise, you have to lift your own body weight which makes the hand muscles powerful and sturdy. They help in building upper body muscles and increase upper body strength. The Chin up/ pull up workout requires hard work and practice.
The Best pull up bar is nothing but holding a bar and palms that are away from you. You have to pull it up until your chin is above the bar. There are many variations of Chin up exercise as towel pull-ups, horizontal pull-ups etc. These exercises create tension in the body and lead to stronger and toned back and arm muscles. These exercises help in improving wrestling, pulling and gripping skills. The perfect Chin ups also help in improving muscle balances.
The Best pull up bar exercise needs a bar enough for your hands to keep shoulder apart. This bar is hanged with enough height from the ground to hang with the arms fully stretched above your head. The proper techniques are used for performing pull-ups in right way.
The correct technique is to place your hands on shoulder width with palms facing outward. Then squeeze the bar and take deep breathe in and pull your body up. Now bend your legs in knees and cross the feet. While doing pull-ups always look up and keep your chest up.
The Chin-up fitness leads to developing stunning body and strong upper body muscles. The chin ups are unique and one of the best fitness tools you can find in a variety of fitness exercises. We the fitness mojo team suggest you buy this chin up bar as it is most cheap and best in quality and under 25 dollar. For Best Price Click Here
Fitness Chin Up Bar – classic and freestyle
There are different types of chin-up/ pull-up bars that are out on the market. These gym equipment are making their way in the marketing industry as the number of bodybuilding enthusiasts continuously increases.
The Best pull up bar are the solid bars fixed on each side of the wall, which looks like the metal bar where you hang your curtains too.This can be installed by drilling holes in the walls and mounting brackets on it. Once installed, it may take you as much effort to uninstall it. It can also leave unsightly holes and traces on the walls when removed.
The other types are called the free-standing pull-up bars. These are solid bars attached to two stands made of powerful solid steel. It looks like a taller version of clothesline, made up of quality solid bars and stand. The good thing about this type is that it’s portable.
That means it can be dismantled and assembled if needed. Since these bars need not be installed on a wall, it will save you from the hassle of having to drill holes on your walls. It is also perfect if you are just renting your place because you will not be causing damage to the owner’s property. Because of its portability, you can also move it around if in case you will be redesigning your house.
Whether you are planning to buy chin-up/ pull-up bars for your own personal use, or if you are planning to set up your own gym and get into the business of bodybuilding, this equipment will surely help you and your customers get the results that you want. Both of this gym equipment offers the best work out experience you can have and guaranteed results to anyone who is willing to give it a try. See The Best Price
With this Best pull up bar 9 awesome exercises are here:
- Pull-Ups: Pull-ups works on your back and shoulder muscles very effectively. Firstly you need to grip the bar with hands spread shoulder-width apart, palms facing away. Pull yourself up until your chin touches the bar, then lower.
- Toes Above Bar: Toes above the bar is an excellent core workout and a very hard one to do! Hanging from the bar and keeping your legs perfectly straight, bring them up to touch your feet to the bar -slowly lower and repeat. This is an amazing workout, as it engages your core on both the concentric (lift) and eccentric (lower) phases.
- Chin-Ups: Chin –up also focuses on your biceps. Grip the pull up bar with your palms facing you and feel the burn in your biceps as you pull upward.
- Knee Raises: It is a great exercise to start with if you are new to abs exercise. Hang from the bar, letting your legs hang down. To do this exercise engage your abs and bring your knees to your chest, then slowly lower them until your legs are extended once again. In the end, your forearms will be burning by the time you finish this movement!
- The Climber Pull-Up: If you think you’ve got what it takes to be hardcore, this is the exercise for you. For this do a regular pull-up, but before lowering yourself, shift your weight to the right, then to the left. This is incredibly tough to do, but it’s amazing for building strong shoulder, arm, and back muscles.
- Negative Pull-Ups: It focuses on the eccentric (lower) phase of the movement, and it shreds your biceps in a brand new way. Standing on a chair grip the bars like you are doing a pull up after that step off the chair and slowly lower yourself until your arms are extended.
- Hanging Reverse Shrugs: For this exercise, you have to move only your shoulders – try to push the shoulder blades downward and away from your ears. Later you will feel the burn in your traps and it’s a great isolation movement.
- Windshield Wipers: This exercise will take you to the next level! It is a core workout only for the most hardcore. First of all grip the bar in the chin-up position (palms facing you) and keeping your legs straight, swing them from right to left, mimicking the motion of a windshield wiper. Swing them back from left to right and repeat as desired.
- Leg up for Abs: First, hang on the bar in spite of pulling the whole body up just pull your leg up. This exercise will not only strengthen your upper body but also develop your abs as well. To buy the cheap ( under 25 dollars) and best quality click here.
In pull up exercise, the pull up assist band is very helpful. You can get up to 200 Pounds of Assistance
Choose The Best pull-up bar
According to ‘best pull up bar Reviews 2018‘, you need the finest Pull Up Bar that you simply can locate, without having to pay exorbitant prices. When trying to find a high quality Pull Up Bar, there’s just no reason to pay the best dollar, when there are actually so many of them to select from and at deep discounts on Amazon, one of the most trusted over the internet shopping mall in the globe. This website is authorized by Amazon to help you locate the excellent Pull-Up Bar you are trying to find at an unbeatable price and Amazon offers a great money back guarantee.
This Best pull up bar exercise is one of the most sought of upper body exercises when looking at the overall pound for pound strength of an athlete. This is highly recommended exercise due to the fact that it only bodyweight upper body compound movements available.Fitness Chin Up Bar reviews 2017 will help you to find the best product to develop your upper body.