Lets have a quick look at Best balance ball chair reviews! Now a days the most of the people are spending more hours working in a chair than we ever have in the past. Working from home is another work trend that has grown rapidly over the last few years.
Most of the jobs from home to office related to a sitting chair job, this means that a good portion of us are spending 8 hours or more sitting in an office chair and in our home chair in order to make money. This can cause back problems if the chair is not comfortable, the new Balance ball chair is perfect for those of us working from home.
Best balance ball chair reviews
1. Gaiam Classic Balance Ball Chair
This revolutionary desk balance ball chair will change the way you sit. It is designed with a work-life balance in mind. The Gaiam Balance Ball Chair provides all-day ergonomic support for a healthier back and stronger core. This balance exercise ball chair was created by Gaiam with the help of chiropractic pioneer Dr. Randy Weinzoft.
You will feel better at your workplace by utilizing this alternative chair solution that promotes wellness and alleviates the aching arms, restless legs, and aching back pain. This pain may occur if you sit at a desk for long time by promoting micro movements and engaging your core throughout the day.
– 1 (52cm) Classic yoga ball that can be used separately for exercises.
– 4 Easy-glide caster wheels (2 lockable)
– 1 Adjustable metal support bar
– 1 Air pump
– 1 Desk chair exercise guide for activating your sit in the home or office.
2. Gaiam backless classic balance ball chair:
Gaiam backless classic balance ball chair is a revolutionary desk chair will change the way you sit. This Balance ball is designed with a work-life balance in mind The Backless Classic Gaiam Balance Ball Chair provides all-day ergonomic support for a healthier back and stronger core.
– This balance ball chair has 1 Classic yoga ball that can be taken out of the chair base and used separately for exercises.
– Again it has 4 Easy-glide caster wheels (2 lockable)
– Gaiam ball chair provide 1 Adjustable metal support bar
– This ball chair has 1 Air pump
– It has 1 Desk chair exercise guide for activating your sit in the home or office. Continue
Below you will find different balance ball chair and its features. Have quick look……!
|Classic Balance Ball Chair||Backless Balance Ball Chair||Custom Fit Adjustable Balance Ball Chair||Balance Ball Stool||Kids Balance Ball Chair||Classic Chair Replacement Ball|
|Recommended Height||5’0″ to 5’11”||5’0″ to 5’11”||5’0″ to 5’11”||Adjusts from 18” to 23” (High Rise adjusts from 23″ to 31″ or 33″)||3’6″ to 4’3″||5’0″ to 5’11”|
|Features/Benefits||Adjustable back support bar, secure metal ball holder, and easy-glide caster wheels (2 lockable).||The same balance ball and chair as our best-selling Classic Chair, but without the adjustable back support bar.||Adjustable legs and cushioned back with a stable, secure metal base and easy-glide, lockable castor wheels.||Stable, 360 degree swivel base for easy movement. Improve core strength, enhance focus and promote healthy posture.||Perfect for at home or in the classroom and promotes a healthy posture while keeping the mind focused and engaging the body.||Promotes proper spinal alignment and increases core strength when used with the chair. Perfect for core workouts and stretching routines when used alone.|
|Includes air pump and a desktop exercise guide to help you get started.||Includes air pump, two secure metal ball holders, easy-glide lockable caster wheels and a desktop exercise guide to help you get started.||Includes air pump, desktop stretching and strengthening guide, and a DVD with three 20-minute workouts and three ten-minute ‘express routines’.||Includes lightweight lockable, easy-glide caster wheels and easy inflation pump. High Rise model features a circular foot rest.||Includes air pump, adjustable back support bar, secure metal ball holder, and easy-glide caster wheels (2 lockable), air pump.||Available in a variety of colors and made exclusively to fit the Gaiam Classic Balance Ball Chair.|
3. Wellfit aligned and strong ball chair:
Exercise ball-chair like Wellfit aligned and strong ball chair offers several benefit to your body. By using this exercise equipment you will be forcing proper spine alignment as well as improve your balance. The Fitness Mojo team is here to assist you. Take a look…
Due to the constant change in position, you will not suffer from prolonged sitting side effects while using this exercise ball chair. You can also use this Wellfit ball chair to stretch and relax. This chair exercise increases blood circulation, which gets rid of any tension. Again, sitting on exercise ball chair is real fun and it keeps you alert.
- Brand Name : Well & Fit
- Item Weight : 12.3 pounds
- Package Dimensions : 25.7 x 21.5 x 7.3 inches
- Manufacturer Part Number : 747432
- ASIN Is B01NAXK07N
- Best Sellers Rank is #294,038
- Shipping Weight is 12.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Date First Available on May 31, 2017
- For Warranty & Support please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website. Continue
Functions of Balance balance ball chair
- The balance ball chair incorporates the concept of the balance ball into a posture friendly office chair. You will be surprised how quickly you will get used to working on this chair.
- Since the ball chair sits higher than most office chairs, you may need to adjust the height of your desk in order to use this chair, but just a few hours sitting on this chair while working, will let you know that the work to adjust the desk was well worth it.
- Best balance ball chair reviews! The standard office chair provides for poor posture and ergonomics. Since you spend endless hours sitting in an office chair, it should be not place extra pressure on your back. If it put extra pressure on your back then it could lead to long term back problems which would take serious medical attention to fix.
- Using the balance ball chair actually provides the ability to do some exercises right from your desk chair. This will allow you to take occasional breaks from your work and get some stretching in right from your desk chair.
- The ball can also be removed from the desk chair frame and used for any ball exercises that you do on a standard balance ball.
- Using the balance ball chair, is obviously much different than a standard office chair and it may take a little time for you to get used to working from a balance ball according to Best balance ball chair reviews. There is a correct way to suit on a balance ball chair and there is an incorrect way. Once you get used to sitting in this type of chair, you will most likely never want to sit on your regular chair again.
- The correct way of sitting on the balance ball chair involves keeping your posture in line so that you can avoid shoulder and back pain, and other posture related problems.
- The idea is to keep your back straight and your shoulders down, since the balance ball chair is designed for you to balance on the center of the ball you do not want to lean back.
- Your feet need to be placed flat on the floor with your knees bent 90 degrees to relieve the support from your back. You will be more comfortable with a foot rest. Placing the foot rest and placing your feet flat on the foot rest can definitely help you achieve the proper ergonomic sitting position.
- Your hands should rest on the desk against the keyboard your elbows should be bent at a 45 degree angle. Using the balance ball chair correctly will help you feel less back pain at the end of a long work day according to Best balance ball chair reviews. It can also improve your posture and consequently your body will not feel as stressed as a result of 8 hours or more in an office chair.
Balance Ball Chair Buying Guide
- Balance ball chair are the ones that are designed to really target your abdominal muscles. These balls are strong enough to sit on, and they are pliable enough to enable you to do all sorts of exercises on them. It was only a matter of time before someone made one into a chair. That’s right. The balance ball chair is an extremely comfortable, ergonomic chair with perfect back and lumbar support.
- It’s perfect for the office or the home. The best part is that you can take the ball off and use it independently. With so many exercise options that you can do with the ball, not to mention the comfort of the chair, everyone interested in fitness and comfort should get a balance ball chair. For Balance ball chair cover visit here.
Why you Should buy a Banlace ball chair
It’s awful when you sit in a chair and it’s hard on your backside, and it’s even worse when it offers no back support. The balance ball chair is different. It’s designed for comfort. Not only that, but it helps to support your spine, your lumbar, and it’s completely soft; not unlike sitting on a puff of air.
All you do is blow up the ball with the provided pump, set it into the chair and you’re ready to work, or sit and watch TV or read. You won’t get that sore butt from sitting all day like you would in traditional chairs, and you’ll actually feel good after sitting for several hours because your body will be perfectly aligned.
When you’re done sitting, and ready to work out in your best balance ball chair you simply remove the ball and it’s free to use as an exercise tool. You can do ab exercises, leg exercises, arm exercises and more. There’s so much you can do with the ball that comes with the balance ball chair that it’s almost like a gym all by itself. Best balance ball chair reviews!
Best balance ball chair reviews!
Best balance ball chair reviews! Most people think the ball that comes with the balance ball chair is only used for your abdominal muscles. That’s just not the case, however. There are many things you can do with it. Of course, it’s perfect for working your abs; but you can also squeeze the ball between your knees to work your inner thighs. You can press your back against it and roll up and down the wall to do squats. You can put your feet on it and do incline pushups. Or you can lift the ball slowly over your head to work your arms and shoulders. Then, when you’re done, you put the ball back on the balance ball chair and you’re ready to sit again.
If you have the imagination, the motivation and the know-how, you can easily work your:
- and more!
Never before has an exercise apparatus been made into such a comfortable piece of furniture according to Best balance ball chair reviews. The balance ball chair is for fitness enthusiasts, weekend warriors and anyone else who just wants a comfortable chair with the option to work out with it if they wish to. We try to review different Ball chair so that you can get the most out of your balance ball chair. Continue
More About Balance Ball Chair
A Balance Ball Chair is an easy way to workout your core and stay fit while you work and sit according to best balance ball chair reviews. Strengthening your core is critical in injury avoidance and improving your athleticism.
Best balance ball chair reviews! You want to exercise and get a little healthier, but you’re making all those standard excuses why you can’t. “I don’t have time” “I work really long hours”. The exercise ball chair fixes both these problems by allowing you to work at getting stronger and fitter while you’re at work, or even at home.
How does it work?
A picture tells a thousand words and as you can see from the pictures on this page you are quite literally sitting on a ball. What this does, is it requires you to engage muscles throughout your abdomen, back and sides that would other wise be at rest. The leg muscles are also engaged in order for you to maintain balance. Calories are also being burned during this period, helping you lose weight. For best price click here below
Can it help with lower back pain?
According to Best balance ball chair reviews! Lower back pain is caused through weakened back muscles attributed to long periods of time in the sitting position. When using the exercise ball chair you are engaging these muscles, strengthening them and building more support for your lower back. Another reason for lower back pain is weakened stomach muscles or abs as we all call them now. A great six pack does look awesome, and especially for women, doesn’t take too long for them to show according to best balance ball chair reviews.
I’m sitting, how can I lose weight?
Best balance ball chair reviews! Here is a common misconception that you need to be burning up a big sweat to lose weight. Weight loss is a simple equation of energy in, versus energy out. Now it does help to work out hard, however engaging a large group of muscles at one time requires a sustained effort.
When you’re on the exercise ball chair your mind is distracted by your work and any discomfort you may have initially, soon subsides as you mind shifts into your daily routine.
This larger group of muscles like Abs, lower back, sides and legs being worked as one. Add in the factor, that you’re possibly sitting for 4-6hrs of the day. You can soon do the sums and see how easily weight loss is achieved whilst sitting on the exercise ball chair.
After a few weeks of using my balance ball chair, I’ve seen an incredible difference. Just in a short few-week I’ve seen the following
- My Energy Level Has Increased(Constantly Keeping Balance)
- I’m Starting to Firm and Tone my Entire Body
- My Yoga, Gym Sessions and Exercise Routines Have Improved
- I Am Much More Productive.
The Balance Ball Chair forces you to make constant adjustments to your posture – it keeps me attentive and reduces slouching, daydreaming and dosing off according to Best Balance ball Reviews!.