Best Balance Ball Chair Reviews 2018! Sitting on a balance ball chair is a great core-strengthening workout. For a stronger and healthier back, ergonomic ball chair offers all-day ergonomic support.
You can definitely develop your spinal alignment and posture, by sitting on the bouncy ball chair. And that will change your life
Nowadays most of the jobs from home to office related to a sitting chair job. Most of the people are spending more hours working in a chair than we ever have in the past.
This means that a good portion of us are spending 8 hours or more sitting in an office chair and in our home chair in order to make money. This can cause back problems if the chair is not comfortable. To avoid this sitting problem the best balance ball chair is your solution.
Our recommendation is Gaiam Classic Balance Ball Chair.
|Top 10 Best Balance Ball Chair||Current Price|
|1. Gaiam Classic Balance Ball Chair||Check Price!|
|2. Gaiam backless classic balance ball chair||Check Price!|
|3. Wellfit aligned and strong ball chair||Check Price!|
|4. Isokinetics Inc. Brand Balance Ball Chair Review||Check Price!|
|5. Deluxe Ball Chair Review||Check Price!|
|6. Ivation Balance Exercise Ball Chair||Check Price!|
|7. Vivora Luno – Self-Standing Sitting Ball Chair||Check Price!|
|8. Sivan Health and Fitness Balance Fit Chair:||Check Price!|
|9. Sivan Health and Fitness Balance Fit Chair:||Check Price!|
|10. LuxFit Premium Fitness Exercise Ball Chairs||Check Price!|
Top 10 Balance ball chair reviews 2018
But choosing the best bouncy ball chair might be difficult as there are many ergonomic ball chair brands are available in the market. But no worries, The Fitness Mojo team is here to help you out. Check these Top 10 best balance ball chair list below to get the best one for you.
1. Gaiam Classic Balance Ball Chair
- 1 1. Gaiam Classic Balance Ball Chair
- 2 2. Gaiam backless classic balance ball chair:
- 3 3. Wellfit aligned and strong ball chair:
- 4 5. Deluxe Ball Chair Review
- 5 6. Ivation Balance Exercise Ball Chair
- 6 7. Vivora Luno – Self-Standing Sitting Ball Chair for Home, Office, Yoga, Fitness, and Stability:
- 7 8. Sivan Health and Fitness Balance Fit Chair:
- 8 9. Isokinetics Inc. Brand Adjustable Fitness Ball Chair:
- 9 10. LuxFit Premium Fitness Exercise Ball Chairs
- 10 Functions of Balance ball chair
- 11 Balance Ball Chair Buying Guide
- 12 Why you Should buy a Balance ball chair
- 13 FAQ About Balance Ball Chair
- 14 Conclusion:
This revolutionary desk ergonomic ball chair will change the way you sit. It is designed with a work-life balance in mind.
The Gaiam Balance Ball Chair provides all-day ergonomic support for a healthier back and stronger core. This balance exercise ball chair was created by Gaiam with the help of chiropractic pioneer Dr. Randy Weinzoft.
You will feel better at your workplace by utilizing this alternative chair solution that promotes wellness and alleviates the aching arms, restless legs, and aching back pain. This pain may occur if you sit at a desk for a long time by promoting micro movements and engaging your core throughout the day.
Gaiam backless classic balance ball chair is a revolutionary desk chair will change the way you sit. This Balance ball is designed with a work-life balance in mind The Backless Classic Gaiam Balance Ball Chair provides all-day ergonomic support for a healthier back and stronger core.
This best bouncy ball chair was created by Gaiam with the help of chiropractic pioneer Dr. Randy Weinzoft.
This ergonomic ball chair alleviates the restless legs, aching arms and aching back pain that comes from sitting at a desk for hours by promoting micro movements and engaging your core throughout the day.
Without a backrest, the Gaiam balance ball chair encourages great posture while seated and leads to less back pain and a healthier spine.
Exercise ball-chair like Wellfit aligned and strong ball chair offers several benefits to your body. By using this exercise equipment you will be forcing proper spine alignment as well as improve your balance.
The Fitness Mojo team is here to assist you. Due to the constant change in position, you will not suffer from prolonged sitting side effects while using this exercise ball chair. You can also use this Wellfit ball chair to stretch and relax.
This chair exercise increases blood circulation, which gets rid of any tension. Again, sitting in stability ball chair is really fun and it keeps you alert. Continue
4. Isokinetics Inc. Brand Balance Ball Chair Review
Isokinetics is another manufacturer which supply balance ball office chair online. If you sit at a desk and are contemplating between this. You don’t worry about the ball rolling away being too low.
I strongly recommend you to buy it online not on the local market because some of my friends have purchased it for about $150 and the online price on Amazon is just $79 with free shipping.
5. Deluxe Ball Chair Review
Compared with above two products, this one is more deluxe. It’s designed for ergonomic seating combines the benefits of exercise fitness ball and rolling base.
It’s more lightweight and pumps convenient. With strong railing, your child can use it easily too. After using it for more than 3 months, you will find your posture improved and my lower back muscles used obviously.
I hope this office ball chair review can help you find the best one for you or your family, feel free to contact if you have any question about this bouncy ball chair.
6. Ivation Balance Exercise Ball Chair
The Ivation Balance ball chair offers health and fitness support with the robust and solid combination of a gym ball and a chair. It comes with wheels that allow you to slide and slide freely on all surfaces.
Two of the wheels are also lockable that keep the chair stable during work. The innovative Ivation bouncy ball chair helps to improve your body posture. Builds a healthier back, aligns the spine, improves balance and relieves back pain that you usually experience after sitting for hours at work.
With its weight capacity of 300 pounds, the chair is able to handle all your weight and offers you a more comfortable seating position. And if you want to train yourself with your ball for your traits and other routines, you can simply take the ball off the chair.
7. Vivora Luno – Self-Standing Sitting Ball Chair for Home, Office, Yoga, Fitness, and Stability:
This Best ball chair is different from others. You do not need to go to the gym to do your workout and yoga routines. All you need is a self-supporting ball chair that you can use while working at home or in the office.
Vivora Luno’s balance ball chair offers you a unique way to improve posture, stability, activate the back and the central support and reduce pain in the body.
Unlike most dance chairs, the Vivora Luno dance chair is a ball that does not need a difficult set-up. You can just sit down! This high-quality dance chair is made of soft, elegantly stitched, and universally colored ball-shaped felt cover.
It may not have a solid base but remains firm when seated. At the same time, it allows you to move freely whenever you want. In addition, the elegant and innovative design fits perfectly into your interior at home or in the office!
If you do not have time to go to the gym, the Luno ball chair can be your fitness partner. As you train with it, you can activate your core and strengthen your abdominal muscles.
It also promotes good posture while relieving pain and discomfort in different parts of your body. Perfect for yoga, balance training, and other physical routines!
8. Sivan Health and Fitness Balance Fit Chair:
If your weight is 300 pounds and you are looking for an excellent pool chair then the Sivan Health & Fitness Pool Chair is the ideal equipment you are looking for.
This ergonomic ball chair provides comprehensive and strong support for users who are within 300 pounds.
It comes with a 52cm ball and a solid base suitable for users who are 5 feet tall or 5 feet tall and 11 inches tall. If you want to hold on to the ball while sitting on it, you can simply adjust the support bar.
The smooth-running wheels make it easy to move and move the chair on all surfaces. Even when you are at home or in the office, you can maintain a healthy and active lifestyle. You will be less worried about pain and discomfort in your body!
9. Isokinetics Inc. Brand Adjustable Fitness Ball Chair:
This yoga ball chair 2018 shows another unique design that is a bit different than what we mentioned for the first time. It is designed with a sturdy and solid metal frame that provides great support for size and weight.
The base and the entire structure hold the ball in place while sitting on it. If you want to use the ball alone, you can also easily remove the ball from the structure.
This pool chair has 4 office wheels that support the mobility of the chair wherever you want to use it. It has 4 positions in height and 4 positions of the back that will offer you a more comfortable position even for long hours of sitting. And if you do not have more than 300 pounds, it will give you the support you need!
10. LuxFit Premium Fitness Exercise Ball Chairs
If you want to improve your posture and relieve the pain you often experience while working and sitting for long hours, you can try this LuxFit pool chair. This yoga ball office chair is one of the highly recommended chairs and best sellers on the market.
It has been designed by health experts to help those users like you who suffer from spine and back problems. You can even use it for your yoga sessions! This pool chair has a weight limit of 300 pounds and guarantees to provide a fullback and body support for those who are within the weight limit.
It comes with wheels that allow you to move freely on the surface and a support bar that keeps the ball stationary and stable. With the constant use of the Premium LuxFit ball chair, you can improve and correct your posture in no time. No more backache!
Functions of Balance ball chair
- The ergonomic ball chair incorporates the concept of the balance ball into a posture friendly office chair. You will be surprised how quickly you will get used to working on this chair.
- Since the ball chair sits higher than most office chairs, you may need to adjust the height of your desk in order to use this chair, but just a few hours sitting on this chair while working will let you know that the work to adjust the desk was well worth it.
- The standard office chair provides for poor posture and ergonomics. Since you spend endless hours sitting in an office chair, it should not place extra pressure on your back. If it put extra pressure on your back then it could lead to long-term back problems which would take serious medical attention to fix.
- Using the yoga ball office chair actually provides the ability to do some exercises right from your desk chair. This will allow you to take occasional breaks from your work and get some stretching in right from your desk chair. The ball can also be removed from the desk chair frame and used for any ball exercises that you do on a standard balance ball.
- Using the bouncy ball chair is obviously much different than a standard office chair and it may take a little time for you to get used to working with a balance ball. There is a correct way to suit a yoga ball office chair and there is an incorrect way.
- Once you get used to sitting in this type of chair, you will most likely never want to sit in your regular chair again. The correct way of sitting in the ergonomic ball chair involves keeping your posture in line so that you can avoid shoulder and back pain, and other posture-related problems.
- The idea is to keep your back straight and your shoulders down, since the yoga ball office chair is designed for you to balance on the center of the ball you do not want to lean back. Your feet need to be placed flat on the floor with your knees bent 90 degrees to relieve the support from your back.
- You will be more comfortable with a footrest. Placing the footrest and placing your feet flat on the footrest can definitely help you achieve the proper ergonomic sitting position. Your hands should rest on the desk against the keyboard your elbows should be bent at a 45-degree angle.
- Using the balance ball chair correctly will help you feel less back pain at the end of a long workday. It can also improve your posture and consequently, your body will not feel as stressed as a result of 8 hours or more in an office chair.
Balance Ball Chair Buying Guide
- Balance ball chair is the ones that are designed to really target your abdominal muscles. These balls are strong enough to sit on, and they are pliable enough to enable you to do all sorts of exercises on them.
- It was only a matter of time before someone made one into a chair. That’s right. The fitness ball chair is an extremely comfortable, ergonomic chair with perfect back and lumbar support.
- It’s perfect for the office or the home. The best part is that you can take the ball off and use it independently. With so many exercise options that you can do with the ball, not to mention the comfort of the chair, everyone interested in fitness and comfort should get an ergonomic ball chair.
Why you Should buy a Balance ball chair
It’s awful when you sit in a chair and it’s hard on your backside, and it’s even worse when it offers no back support. The yoga ball office chair is different. It’s designed for comfort. Not only that, but it helps to support your spine, lumbar, and it’s completely soft; not unlike sitting on a puff of air.
All you do is blow up the ball with the provided pump, set it into the chair and you’re ready to work, or sit and watch TV or read. You won’t get that sore butt from sitting all day like you would in traditional chairs, and you’ll actually feel good after sitting for several hours because your body will be perfectly aligned.
When you’re done sitting, and ready to work out in your best balance ball chair 2018 you simply remove the ball and it’s free to use as an exercise tool. You can do ab exercises, leg exercises, arm exercises and more. There’s so much you can do with the ball that comes with the ergonomic ball chair that it’s almost like a gym all by itself.
Most people think the ball that comes with the balance ball chair is only used for your abdominal muscles. That’s just not the case, however. There are many things you can do with it.
Of course, it’s perfect for working your abs; but you can also squeeze the ball between your knees to work your inner thighs. You can press your back against it and roll up and down the wall to do squats.
You can put your feet on it and do incline pushups. Or you can lift the ball slowly over your head to work your arms and shoulders. Then, when you’re done, you put the ball back on the fitness ball chair and you’re ready to sit again.
If you have the imagination, the motivation, and the know-how, you can easily work on your:
- and more!
Never before has an exercise apparatus been made into such a comfortable piece of furniture according to ‘Best balance ball chair reviews 2018′. This ergonomic ball chair is for fitness enthusiasts, weekend warriors and anyone else who just wants a comfortable chair with the option to work out with it if they wish to. We try to review different Ball chair so that you can get the most out of your fitness ball chair.
FAQ About Balance Ball Chair
1. Question: How does it work?
Answer: A picture tells a thousand words and as you can see from the pictures on this page you are quite literally sitting on a ball. What this does, is it requires you to engage muscles throughout your abdomen, back and sides that would otherwise be at rest.
The leg muscles are also engaged in order for you to maintain balance. Calories are also being burned during this period, helping you lose weight. For best price click here below
2. Question: Can it help with lower back pain?
Answer: Lower back pain is caused by weakened back muscles attributed to long periods of time in the sitting position. When using the stability ball chair you are engaging these muscles, strengthening them and building more support for your lower back.
Another reason for lower back pain is weakened stomach muscles or abs as we all call them now. A great six pack does look awesome, and especially for women, doesn’t take too long for them to show.
3. Question: I’m sitting, how can I lose weight?
Answer: The best balance ball chair 2018! Here is a common misconception that you need to be burning up a big sweat to lose weight. Weight loss is a simple equation of energy in, versus energy out.
Now it does help to work out hard, however engaging a large group of muscles at one time requires a sustained effort. When you’re on the exercise ball chair your mind is distracted by your work and any discomfort you may have initially, soon subsides as your mind shifts into your daily routine.
This larger group of muscles like Abs, lower back, sides, and legs being worked as one. Add in the factor, that you’re possibly sitting for 4-6hrs of the day. You can soon do the sums and see how easy weight loss is achieved whilst sitting in the exercise ball chair.
After a few weeks of using my fitness ball chair, I’ve seen an incredible difference. Just in a short few-week, I’ve seen the following
- My Energy Level Has Increased(Constantly Keeping Balance)
- I’m Starting to Firm and Tone my Entire Body
- My Yoga, Gym Sessions, and Exercise Routines Have Improved
- I Am Much More Productive.
4. Question: Why use best balance ball chair?
Answer: There are many reasons you should think about using exercise ball chairs both at home and in your workplace and these include…
Do you suffer from poor posture?
Do you have back pain?
Do you want to strengthen your core?
If you have answered yes to any of the above then read below to see how exercise ball chairs can help you.
5. Question: How This Best Ball Chair Works?
Answer: We have specifically set up to provide you with information on exercise ball chairs and on how these can help you as an individual. If you are looking for information, we have researched the products that claim to make you stand tall, lose weight and regain proper posture. We bring you the top 5 products based on value, quality, user ratings this will ensure any of the exercise ball chairs you pick will be most suited to you.
The idea behind Exercise Ball Chair 2018 is that whilst sitting on them your body is constantly making minor adjustments and therefore you are working your postural muscles, which include abdominals, glutes and leg muscles. Often people will refer to this as “active sitting”. If you are guilty of slumping in your seat or have poor posture, then the exercise ball chairs may just be the remedy you need.
Many people and larger companies are now turning to the ergonomic ball chair for employees. Office workers who, spend long periods of time sitting at a desk are prone to having a poor posture and the exercise ball chair has been proven to cure long-term back problems as a result of poor posture.
However, it is important to note if you do have any pre-existing conditions, prior to using an exercise ball chair we do recommend speaking to a medical practitioner just to make sure it will benefit you as an individual and not cause you any further pain or discomfort.
The yoga ball chair size needs to be considered when you purchase your new ball chair as your thighs should be sloping downwards slightly and the height should not be so that you end up balancing on your wrists at the desk.
If you do decide to buy an exercise ball chair, you will need to build up using it gradually. Try starting with short periods of half an hour and build the time spent sitting in the ball chair each day, This will give your body time to adjust. If you start by sitting on it for 8 hours a day, you may experience discomfort and your muscles will start to ache.
The Balance Ball Chair forces you to make constant adjustments to your posture – it will keep you attentive and reduce slouching, daydreaming and dosing off.
According to Best Balance ball Reviews, a best yoga ball chair is an easy way to workout your core and stays fit while you work and sit. Strengthening your core is critical in injury avoidance and improving your athleticism.
You want to exercise and get a little healthier, but you’re making all those standard excuses why you can’t. “I don’t have time” “I work really long hours”. The exercise ball chair fixes both these problems by allowing you to work on getting stronger and fitter while you’re at work, or even at home.