Top 10 weight benches 2018! Before the invention of the weight bench, people used to do workouts lying on the floor. But after the invention of the weight bench, the difficult weight training has become a lot easier.
The advanced and professional weight benches help to do many workouts such as bench press, incline press, shoulder press, biceps curls, dumbbell fly, triceps extension, bent-over row and much more very easily and effectively.
There are hundreds of weight bench models available now in the market for strength training. But the question is how can you find the best weight bench brand for your home gym? If you want to buy best weight bench right now without wasting any time then our recommendation is The Bowflex SelectTech 5.1 adjustable weight bench
Checkout Best Weight Benches
Most weight benches are fully adjustable that allows users to customize for comfort, optimal fit, and workouts intention. Back pad and seat adjustments let the users get into the perfect position to gain maximum comfort when doing workouts.
Not only for bench press but also for other fitness workouts weight bench is an essential gym equipment. It helps to train almost all the important muscle groups of the body safely and correctly.
The adjustable weight bench can be used with other tools like dumbbells, power racks, smith machines, etc. (Before taking final purchasing decision check out our best weight bench Buyer’s Guide below.)
|Top 10 Best Weight Bench Reviews in 2018||Product Dimensions||Weight||Current Price|
| 1. The Bowflex SelectTech 5.1 adjustable weight bench || 51 x 17.8 x 8.7 inches|| 63 pounds|| Check Price!|
| 2. Body Champ Olympic Weight Bench.|| 76 x 56 x 55 inches|| 78.5 pounds|| Check Price!|
| 3. Marcy Adjustable Olympic Weight Bench|| 65.8 x 65.5 x 64.5 inches|| 93 pounds|| Check Price!|
| 4. Marcy Flat Utility Weight Bench|| 43 x 14 x 17 inches|| 23.8 pounds|| Check Price!|
| 5. Ironmaster super bench review|| 44 x 18.8 x 21 inches|| 65 pounds|| Check Price!|
| 6. Power Block Sport Bench Review|| 50 x 21.5 x 18 inches|| 57 pounds|| Check Price!|
| 7. Body-Solid Powerline Folding Bench Review|| 57 x 16 x 18 inches|| 2.2 pounds|| Check Price!|
| 8. Rep Adjustable Bench|| 54 x 26 x 17.5 inches|| 85 pounds|| Check Price!|
| 9. Body Solid GFID225 Review|| 58.5 x 19.5 x 10 inches|| 61 pounds|| Check Price!|
| 10. CAP Barbell Deluxe Utility Bench Review|| 53 x 27 x 45 inches|| 55 pounds|| Check Price!|
Top 10 Best Weight Bench Reviews 2018
Finding weight benches that are space-conserving and effortless to put is difficult. There are so many fitness weight benches on sale, choosing the right models can be difficult.
If you plan to renovate your fitness equipment, they’re quite suited for you. Here are the top 10 weight bench reviews below, through which it will be easy for you to pick up the right weight benches for you.
We hope you will find the best weight bench you want that will support your workouts for a long time. We have reviewed and compared the best weight benches here.
The Bowflex SelectTech 5.1 is an adjustable weight bench that makes workout much easier. It offers a full range of workouts. The main exciting feature of Bowflex SelectTech 5.1 is its six different positions, i.e. -17° decline, flat, 30°, 45°, 60° and the full 90° that allow ultimate exercise versatility and doing different workouts.
When working out with the dumbbell, Bowflex 5.1 offers a stable base and you do not have to worry about losing grip on the seat. This best weight bench for beginners can adjust to two different positions that will help you to not slip when working out.
You can get the best position as the seat of this weight bench is nicely adjustable. The best weight bench 2018 ensure maximum comfort and support when working out.
- For decline position, it has a removable leg attachment
- This weight bench is easy to move around with its in-built wheels.
- It is designed with high-quality steel that makes it a heavy duty bench.
- This weight bench can take heavy weight people too.
- The parts of this bench are easy to assemble. And it takes less than 30 minutes to assemble.
- Another feature that we like is its stability and great balance.
- Bowflex 5.1 weight bench brand is easy to clean and wipe after working out.
- The Bowflex 5.1 weighs 56” by 26” by 20” (LxWxH) and weighs about 61.7lbs.
- You will get a one year warranty on the upholstery and 30-year warranty on the frame.
Editor’s Recommendation: Bowflex SelectTech 5.1
adjustable weight bench is a quality bench that minimizes the risk of injury and maximizes effectiveness. It is a better version than the Bowflex 4.1 and 3.1. It worth the money that you buy it.
This Body Champ bench is built for the truly serious lifter. Here you can find high-density padding preacher curl and crunch handle for you to perform ab crunches for a great core workout.
The racks have safety hooks. The ‘U’-shaped front leg stabilizer will give you safety and stability during the workout.
- It is compatible with most 6’ and 7’ weight set bars.
- There are 7- position adjustable backrest
- Body champ Olympic weight bench built-in Safety Hooks and No-pinch
- Design to prevent injury to hand and grip
- Note: There are many weight set bars available in the marketplace.
This Body Champ Olympic Weight Bench has adjustable dual – action leg developer with Adjustable Foam Rollers for Leg Curl/Leg Extension. Accessories that come with this weight bench are Olympic Plate Adapter, Preacher Curl Pad, Arm Curl Bar, Spring Clip for Leg Developer, and Ab Crunch.
[ If you are looking for best Power racks for strength training
then check out this jungle gym Powertec Fitness Workbench Power Rack ]
3. Marcy Diamond Olympic Bench
‘Best weight bench with squat rack 2018‘! If you are looking to develop body strength and lean muscle mass while increasing your metabolic rate to burn calories, the Marcy MD-879 is your solution.
The upright bar support can be used for squats and lunges. While the bench doubles stand-alone utility bench work for lower leg, abdominal and bicep exercises.
This bench with squat rack has an Adjustable back pad for incline, decline, and flat chest press exercises. You can get a total leg workout from the Marcy diamond Olympic bench that comes with a squat rack.
The built-in port on the machine organizes and stores weight plates. It also has an adjustable preacher curl pad with detachable bicep curl bar that allows extended bicep workouts.
- It has steel, vinyl, foam, rubber
- This training bench is great for a wide variety of full-body workouts.
- This workout bench has padded vinyl foam seats and backrest pad
- The Marcy Diamond Olympic Bench has an adjustable back pad and arm curl pad too.
- The separate squat rack can be used to perform walk-in squats and lunge exercises, giving you more flexibility in your training regimen.
- The entire weight bench has a powder-coated, 14-gauge tubular steel frame
This all-in-one Marcy diamond Olympic weight bench set
with a squat rack is an ideal choice for any level of users looking to build full body muscle. You can get the best position as the seat of this weight bench is nicely adjustable and ensure maximum comfort and support when working out.
Improve your home gym with the Marcy Flat Utility Weight Bench, and get ready for a more efficient bodybuilding routine. For building a better-looking muscular body with intense workout sessions you need this weight bench. This best weight bench will also help you to eliminate stubborn fat and develop bulky muscles.
This bench has a durable steel construction made of premium materials. Its heavy-duty steel tube frame is furnished with high-density foam and boxed upholstery, ensuring steady support maximizing your comfort while you exercise. Those who have less budget for the weight bench, for them this Marcy weight bench is the perfect solution. It covers almost all the features that an expensive bench offers.
This Marcy Flat Utility Weight Bench brand allows you to perform a full-body workout so you can build and tone your physique whatever you want. This weight bench lets you perform a range of exercises to target specific muscle groups in a compact space. You can easily do fat-burning and muscle-building workouts right in the comfort of your own home with this high-performing utility bench.
- The Marcy Flat Utility Weight Bench is a high-functioning equipment that lets you perform a full-body workout to enhance your body.
- This bench has a durable construction made of high-quality materials & a heavy-duty steel tube frame.
- This utility bench fits in your home without taking up too much space and maximizes mobility.
- It has powder- coated finish
- This weight bench is perfect for home exercise and gets all the benefits of an intense gym session without leaving the house.
- can support a maximum weight of 300 pounds
Editor’s Recommendation: The Marcy Flat Utility Weight Bench is created to suit your active lifestyle, this workout gear is the perfect addition to your home gym. This weight bench has a powder-coated finish for the resistance of heavy wear and tear.
This weight bench with leg extension is a great option and will take care of all your weight lifting needs. The sufficient load capacity makes it ideal for those who lift heavy weights in different positions and requires a strong and durable adjustable weight bench set.
It is a versatile weight bench brand with many angles (from 0 ° to 85 °). Use a pedal to change position without leaning. Your seat has three different heights that you can use and is removable.
Simply slide the seat slightly into each position. Note that the seat follows the back so that it is always perpendicular to the back to prevent slipping when using the slope. People who already have this training bench accept that the unit is an absolute dream. Each piece is made to last a lifetime. Everything that will be necessary to it is already provided.
People have also noticed that even if you can add attachments, you do not have to have them. It does not move or bend during use. It has a 10-year warranty. This includes the replacement or repair of mechanical integrity for home users only. Wear parts such as painted surfaces and rubber are not covered by the warranty.
- The seat has three different heights that you can use and is removable. What you have to do is simply slide the seat slightly into each position.
- Note that the seat follows the back so that it is always perpendicular to the back to prevent slipping when using the slope.
- It has a 10-year warranty. This includes the replacement or repair of mechanical integrity for home users only. Wear parts such as painted surfaces and rubber are not covered by the warranty.
- People who already have this training bench accept that the unit is an absolute dream. Each piece is made to last a lifetime. He is gathered. However it is necessary to screw the feet, but everything that will be necessary to it is already provided.
- People have also noticed that even if you can add attachments, you do not have to have them. It does not move or bend during use.
With 11 different angles, this Ironmaster super bench
will help you to address all upper body muscles. It is resistant to 60 pounds and keeps the weight you lift. Its design is unique, so you can easily add any attachment. In my opinion, this model is the best weight bench for beginners that you can have at home.
6. Power Block Sports Bench Review
This Best adjustable weight bench brand allows you to move to the next level thanks to its robust and versatile nature. You can easily perform bicep curls, dumbbell presses, shoulder press and leg lifts, which will give you maximum exercise.
Power Block sports bench has separate seat and back cushions with cushioned tapered cushions to help you with a comfortable workout. Maximum comfort during training is the key to reducing the risk of injury and encouraging training.
This bench can be adjusted to five positions, including flat, military and different, with adjustment of 30, 45 and 60 degrees. It has separate seat and back settings. This best weight bench is made of durable 14 gauge steel, highly stressed and therefore it is very robust.
- Has a padded top with black vinyl that is easy to clean or has built-in wheels for easy mobility, facilitating the transition from one point to another.
- This best weight bench 2018 brand has an optional dip-top that is purchased separately.
- It has a very large file that can support a variety of body types.
- The seat cushion can be adjusted downwards in an inclined position so as not to slide forward when lifting it up.
- The dimensions are 50 L x 16 H x 21 W (in inches).
Editor’s Recommendation: This Power Block Sport Bench is an excellent brand for home fitness device because it does not require assembly. Just attach the lower back support bar, which should take less than five minutes! I recommend it to anyone looking for a strong and robust bank that requires a minimum of assembly.
This foldable weight bench has seven adjustable positions to help a user perform various exercises. The flat bench, the inclined and sloping press and the shoulder press can be made with different settings.
Additional angles also provide more options for targeting different muscle groups at the top of the body. It can also be placed at different angles, making it easier to perform workouts such as triceps and curly extensions.
Customer reviews: The reviews that this ‘best weight bench 2018’ has received are mostly positive. Most of them have praised the bank for offering great free weight exercises. Even folding wheels and gussets for the pawn function have increased many inches. Others have also appreciated the fact that it is preassembled, making it easy to use right away.
This Powerline Flat-Line / Decline body-solid bench is actually a great weight bench for beginners. It is difficult to criticize this weight bench brand for its shortcomings, mainly because of the price it needs.
- The weight bench device is also pre-assembled.
- What you have to do is unfold and then roll to where you are doing your workouts.
- You will learn to keep it when you are not exercising.
- The unit can also fold up.
- This is a feature not offered by other fitness centers in the market today.
- professional or do exactly what you want
- It works well and saves space
- It has seven adjustable positions, which makes it easy to do many exercises
- The padding is not very comfortable and the adjustable positions are sometimes unstable in some stages.
Editor’s Recommendation: If you are a beginner and are trying to decide if you want to start weight training, you should consider using this device. If you already have training experience, consider another powerline bank that gives you more options. However, you can still buy it if it’s still a better option for you.
8. Rep Adjustable Bench
This Best adjustable weight bench brands 2018 is ideal for use with handlebars with cage, power rack or Smith while working at different angles. Its best feature is that it can be set to 7 positions from -20 degrees to 85 degrees and the seat is set to 4 different angles to give more support when the rear corner changes.
The seven positions are fixed on a bare steel ladder, which prevents the paint from peeling off and falling off the metal-to-metal contact. Have roller skates that you can use to lock your legs while you train downhill. The wheels are coated with vinyl, which facilitates cleaning.
Made of 11 “, 2” X2 “steel box that makes it durable enough to hold a lot of weight, up to 1,000 lbs.It is ideal for the home because it is light and easy to move because it has wheels on the back. It comes with a thick, sturdy 2.5 “seat wrapped in durable textured vinyl for maximum support and comfort.The cushion also measures 11.5 inches on the shoulders and sits between the backrest and the remote seat padding minimal.
- The height between the bottom and the top of the cushion is 17.5 inches.
- Measure 54x26x17.5 “so if you are small or tall, you will have your feet on the ground while you train.
- It weighs 85 lbs
- Sturdy metal frame
- Wheels and handle make it easy to move
- Excellent pad thickness and firmness
- Easy ladder or bench incline (5 position), decline (1 position), plus flat
- 3 position easy to adjust seat
- No funky chemical smell from padding
- Has a 10-year manufacturer’s warranty on the frame and 30 days on the coating.
Editor’s Recommendation: It is one of the best weight bench brand 2018! For people who have purchased this Adjustable Bench, they say they are worth the investment they have made. Although this equipment is not cheap, it is worth buying it.
This is a folding bench with which you can perform a wide range of exercises, especially for the upper body. The best feature is that it has the required position, ie flat, inclined and inclined (FID), which is preferable when exercising.
The decreasing position is the best work on the lower chest and helps to focus on the chest, shoulders, triceps and muscle endurance.
This is the perfect training bench as GFID225 is functional, portable, compact and durable. If you do not have enough space at home, this is the best adjustable weight bench because it has a height of 9 inches when it is flat, making it easier to slide under a normal bed at an angle.
Customer reviews: The customer’s criticism is that GFID225 is totally worth the money, although it does not have the 90-degree position that it can not do some shoulder exercises. The material is very strong and of high quality, which makes this best weight bench 2018 easy to clean.
In addition, it is not necessary to assemble because it was once removed from the packaging; GFID225 is ready to use. It has a lifetime warranty if used only at home but not for commercial purposes. The warranty covers all parts of the bank.
- 7 adjustment positions that will give you all the versatility you need while exercising.
- There are piles on the front for stability while working, and there are 2 3-inch oval tubes that provide support and durability for heavy workouts.
- This weight bench has wheels for quick and easy mobility and soil protection.
- The bench measures 57 x 16 x 18 (W x D x H) inches and weighs 54 pounds, which carry a maximum weight of 1000 pounds.
Editor’s Recommendation: Buy this Body Solid GFID225 collapsible folding workbench if you need a sturdy device without extra bulky accessories.
Sturdy and reliable, this best weight bench brand 2018 offers a variety of features and positions to exercise your workout, especially your weightlifting program.
It allows you to perform exercises and dumbbells of the upper and lower body to achieve your goals of muscle building and muscle retention. It is also an excellent model for basic exercises like twists and crunches.
Again this best weight bench brand 2018 has anchorage points at the base of the frame that allows you to fix the resistance bands for the variety of your workout. This is ideal for you if you’re looking for a soft color option for older users or rehabilitated users.
- Includes 7 adjustable back supports and 3 seat adjustments for maximum support of the back of the lower body, upper body, and hull.
- Made with a 12 and 14 gauge steel frame for stability and durability, powder coated and protects against rust and oxidation
- Has oversize pop handles to easily adjust the bank
- Seat and back cushions finished in artificial leather with box seams for greater comfort and support.
- Supplied with transport wheels and handles for easy movement
- Anchor piles allow you to use separately purchased resistance bands
- The assembled specifications are 27 W x 53 L x 45 H (inch)
- It has a load capacity of 500 pounds in a flat position, 400 pounds in a tilted position
- Delivered with a 30-day warranty
Editor’s Recommendation: If you’re looking for a budget-friendly weightlifter, then the CAP Barbell Deluxe utility desk is the right choice for you. Not only does it promise good training, it is also very robust and has clear assembly instructions.
Benefits Of Best Weight Bench
The Best weight bench is a piece of equipment that has a similarity to a normal bench but more advanced in features. The weight bench is designed to use in hard weight training.The Best weight benches offer benefits to both heavy-lifters and casual fitness enthusiasts. A high-quality adjustable weight bench support workouts that increase endurance, size, and strength. Without a robust and safe adjustable weight bench, a home gym is not complete.
Best Weight Bench 2018 Buyer’s Guide
The best weight bench helps people to support them comfortably and safely instead of lying on the floor.
It is an exceptional equipment for those who put a strain on the train because it gives them the ability to maintain posture and technique while a breath, which can be difficult. Before Buying a weight bench you should consider the following things:
It is important to be careful during training, so it is best to choose a training bench with braces as this is a safety point. It should also be stable enough to assist you during your workout
There are two types of weight benches, such as supply units and racks with racks. The utility has no brackets, they are adjustable and are used with exercises with dumbbells. They are cheaper because they do not require much equipment and are not the best for large aircraft.
Supported benches are best for heavy workouts for those who use rockers that provide greater stability for compound movement, and the brackets provide grip. The style you choose depends on your training.
This is very important and you have to invest a lot in purchasing excellent construction equipment. It should be made of steel and thick pipes, usually made of a solid metal that does not rust and does not easily counterbalance.
Check the manufacturer’s specifications to find out if the weight and weight of the user are within the load range.
A good weight bench brand has at least one inch of lining to provide more comfort during training. Light padding on the side and lumbar pads make it uncomfortable during exercise and you could cause back pain. Check that the lining is sewn with a box stitch as this is the best point against wear.
A small but good quality bank is good for a home gym instead of a huge expensive bank for the gym or commercial gyms.
If you want to buy a weight bench set, it is important to choose one that suits you, so do not just put it in your house and do not use it.
You must first understand clearly what type of bodybuilding program you will follow, what are your goals and what is your routine.
This determines the type of equipment that best suits you and your weightlifting program.
It should be quickly adapted to multiple locations without screwing or removing a needle. For a more effective workout, you can practice with the best models with a flat, sloped, and down-tilted angle, and with these angles, you can perform a variety of training exercises and target different muscles.
These weight benches feature
more amazing characters to assist you to tone your muscle efficiently. The main advantage of these weight benches is that they can satisfy consumers well as they come with various sizes and materials. Another advantage of these weight bench equipment
is that they are reliable for use and solid in construction.
Different Types of Weight Bench
There are 6 types of weight benches available on the market.
1. Flat Bench
These are the most popular and most common types of benches. Flat benches don’t have any attachments. The main muscle being worked is the chest, and the secondary muscles being used are the triceps and the shoulders.
2. Olympic Weight Bench
Olympic benches are like professional and advanced level benches that are usually longer and wider. Olympic benches are not ordinary benches rather they come with additional equipment such as squat rack, weight plates, rod, dumbbells and more. Olympic Weight benches are a complete exercise machine that allows you to do some advance workouts such as squats, bench press, quad exercises, and more.
3. Adjustable Weight Bench
An adjustable weight bench is more flexible and allows you to do different workouts easily by adjusting the bench accordingly. It can be inclined or declined or lie flat.
4. Folding Weight Bench
If you need a weight bench that can be folded easily and carried anywhere than you should go for Folding Weight Bench. But the problem is these folding benches are not designed with the rich feature as they have to fold.
5. Preacher Curl Bench
If you want to work the peak of your biceps then Preacher Curl Bench is good for you. It is made to do preacher curls especially.
6. Abdominal Bench
Abdominal Bench is introduced to do abdominal exercises or core workouts. You can set it according to incline, decline or flat position.
It is a bench that is specifically made for performing ab exercises. The position of these benches can be either flat, incline or decline. These Abdominal benches have foot rollers in order to lock the feet and better protection of the exerciser.
Some other things to consider are:
- The type of training will determine the type of bank. If you are a serious weight lifter, you should buy a product with an adjustable frame so that the bar can be kept close at hand.
- When you buy your weight bench 2018, the position of your workouts is important. Most brands have “flat”, “sloping” and “down” positions, but the angles to which they can be adjusted are different. For example, it is best to have a bench with an adjustable tilt when you want to focus on the muscles and shoulders of your chest. A metal bar is used to lock under the bench cushion at different heights.
- Cost is also very important because there are cheap and expensive desks. It is advisable to have the equipment you can afford, but also a bank that will serve you well and allow you to do all your training. When shopping online, consider shipping costs, although most sites offer free shipping.
- The home position determines the type of bank you get. If you have limited space, take a folding bench that you will fold when you finish your workout to use space for something else.
- Check online for comments on the type of Gym Bank you want to buy. You will receive a lot of information on the advantages and disadvantages of the different models and this will give you an idea of the bank to buy.
- The weight bench is a good workout equipment that you can add to your home gym. Be sure to consider the above and the best features for yourself before buying a product. Do not forget to buy a bank that you would like to train.
- Different exercise benches have different weight capacities, so based on weight, you know which bench is the best for your weight. However, a robust, durable and stable training bench can support any weight and even the weight of the lift.
1. Question: What is the best weight lifting bench?
Answer: If you’re looking for durable equipment that can really lift heavy weights, I recommend Ironmaster, you will not regret it. If you have a budget and you only need it for your fitness, Marcy will do it.
2. Question: Can I use these benches outside?
Answer: No, because they are not protected from bad weather. Then they become rusty and the coating can be bad.
Some Basic Exercises with a Weight Bench for Chest Muscles
Exercise 1: bench press with dumbbells for pectorals, shoulders, and triceps
The bench press with dumbbells allows you to work your chest muscles differently, with better range and a more natural movement.
- You will need weights bench, 2 dumbbells.
- Main targeted muscles: pectorals, shoulders, triceps.
- Performing the exercise: First, you have to lie on your weights bench, slightly arch your back and put your feet flat on the ground. After that take a dumbbell in each hand.
- For better work on your chest muscles stretch your arms out vertically, bringing the dumbbells together. Pull your shoulders back and contract your pectoral muscles. From this high position, slowly lower the dumbbells down to each side of your chest.
- Contract your pecs and press (push) the dumbbells back up without bouncing back, bringing them together as they reach the top.You should inhale at the time of lowering the dumbbells, exhale while pushing them up (this follows the movement of the ribcage).
- Your head, shoulders, and buttocks must remain resting against the bench. It will help to anchor you. If you work without this stability, there is no strength.
- As you bring the dumbbells down, keep your elbows in line with your shoulders.
- Do not lock your elbows in order not to damage the elbow joint.
Exercise 2: Incline press with dumbbells for shoulders and triceps
Inclined press with dumbbells allows a more comprehensive and natural movement than with a barbell. This exercise is useful as a complement to the bench press to rebalance your pectoral muscles, as it focuses more on the upper part.
- You will need weights bench, 2 dumbbells.
- Main targeted muscles: pectorals, shoulders, triceps.
- Performing the exercise: Just lie on your weights bench incline between 15° to 45°. Arch your back and put your feet flat on the ground. You have to take a dumbbell in each hand. Vertically stretch your arms out, bringing the dumbbells together. You must pull your shoulders back and contract your pectoral muscles.
At the position, breathe in and then slowly lower the dumbbells down to each side of your chest. Then press the dumbbells back up without bouncing back, bringing them together as they reach the top (the dumbbells should touch at the end of movement = converging movement).
- Breathing: Inhale as you lower the dumbbells, exhale as you push up.
- Safety tips: your head, shoulders, and buttocks must remain resting against the bench. In the high position, do not lock your elbows in order not to damage the elbow joint.
Exercise 3: Dumbbell pullover for chest
You will need best weights bench, dumbbell.
Main targeted muscles: pectoralis major, long head of the triceps, teres major, latissimus dorsi.
Performing the exercise: lay down on your weights bench. Pick up a dumbbell with both hands and extend your arms above your head.
Take a deep breath and lower the dumbbell behind your head, with your elbows slightly bent. Breathe out whilst returning to your starting position.
Breathing: inhale while lowering the dumbbell behind your head, exhale at the end of the movement (while returning to the high position).
Safety tips: your head, shoulders, and buttocks must remain resting against the bench.
Exercise 4: dumbbell row to build up your back
You will need weights bench, dumbbell.
Main targeted muscles are latissimus dorsi, teres major, posterior deltoid (back of shoulder), brachioradialis.
While performing the exercise stand up next to your weights bench. Just put one knee on the bench; leave your other foot on the ground. After that take a dumbbell in one hand, steady yourself against the bench with the other hand. Then contract your back then bring your elbow back, as high as you can go, to raise the dumbbell.
Inhale in the low position, and then hold your breath during the contraction (when you lift the dumbbell). Exhale while lowering the dumbbell.
In order to protect your lower back, keep your back flat during the exercise. With each rep, lift the dumbbell without any jerky movements.
Exercise 5: Lying triceps extension for Triceps
You will need: weights bench, straight bar or EZ curl bar
Main targeted muscles: triceps.
To perform this exercise lie on your weights bench with your feet flat on the ground. After that hold the bar with a supinated (palms facing your face) or pronated grip (easier for beginners), with your hands shoulder-width apart.
Bend your forearm to bring the bar above your forehead without locking your elbows. At this position extend your forearms to raise the bar above your head.
Breathing should be in a low position, exhale while lifting the bar.
Carefully lower the bar by bending your forearms. When lowering the bar towards your forehead be careful not to spread your elbows apart.
Exercise 6: Concentrated curl for biceps
You will need weights bench, dumbbell.
Main targeted muscles: biceps brachii, brachialis (located under the biceps).
To do this exercise just sit down on your weights bench with your legs apart and your feet flat on the ground.
With a supinated grip pick up a dumbbell with your right hand, Keeping your back straight, lean forward slightly, with your elbow slightly bent and place it on your right thigh.
Rest your other hand on your left thigh. Take a deep breath and lift the dumbbell up to your chest. Then breathe out whilst returning to your starting position.
Do your reps at your own pace and then switch sides.
You have to inhale in the starting position when your elbow is slightly bent. Exhale during the contraction.
After that lift the weight while concentrating on your biceps without moving your upper body or legs. Always control the movement while lowering the dumbbell.
Check out the legs and abs workout with the best adjustable weight bench.
These weight benches with uncomplicated maintenance and excellent workmanship are generally used for doing exercises frequently to enhance your health.
We have also shown some of our favorite exercises using a weight bench. As you can see, it’s possible to target all your major muscle groups with the exercises we listed.
And with the “Best weight bench 2018” list, you can choose the best weight bench brand that suits your need and your exercises.
Best Of Luck!
Buy From Amazon
Powertec Fitness Work Bench Power Rack Review 2018
Best Adjustable Dumbbells 2018
Best Inversion Table 2018